NIKE SB Dunk High "SKUNK"

first glance they look terrible but I guess they are growing on me...probably just the smoker in me

need to see them in person or someone wearing them

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the sneaker loving side of me hates those...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

the pothead side of me likes the inspiration....
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

they def. should have just went with a an all green upper with the color from the toebox.

They might grow on me..

Probably not though.

highondust wrote:
stash pocket. small. very small. what poor sap is buying nickle bags and stuffing them $100 sneakers?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by highondust

stash pocket. small. very small. what poor sap is buying nickle bags and stuffing them $100 sneakers?

LOL , I have to agree. REALLY. No less then a 8th on me. Im sure that aint going to fit in that lil pocket.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the pothead side of me likes the inspiration....
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

Im really feeling these shoes. IM SURE ILL BE COPPING when they drop. After looking at them , it really makes me want to roll up now.
pimp.gif

I like these. Very good attention to detail. Might be my first dunk copped since 2007.

terrible.. just as well they are aimed at stoners as they are the only people likely to buy them. Need to be out of your head to like these!

As long as the shops around here don't charge over retail (the Perkins here were $150+tax 
mad.gif
) I will cop.  While the pocket is too small for what I carry, it's still a gimmick I like.  Hopefully more people will think they're ugly so they hit outlets but doubtful around here since there are more dispensaries than Starbucks in Denver

hope they release a shirt along side the shoes, it would be dope if it was with the skunk.
pimp.gif

these r coo...only thing i would change on the shoe is that aqua green on the side panel...never seen teal buds but im pretty sure we eventually will...for now tho i'd change side panel to the olive color of the tongue n change the lace hole panel to that dark green in the back...that would be much better...that blue green color is what doesnt mesh well

I dont give-a-%%$+ if they ugly... im coppin 2 just for thet fact that Nike got the balls to create something dedicated to us WEED smokers

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

I dont give-a-%%$+ if they ugly... im coppin 2 just for thet fact that Nike got the balls to create something dedicated to us WEED smokers

werd up I've decided I'm coppin... wear em to a cyph or something

I looks like the suede turns into a white-color towards the tips lol.

The shoe looks like it fell off of the ugly tree and hit every branch on it's way down...buuuutttt I'll probably cop just because.

Back
Top Bottom