Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

AWESOME pogi, thanks for the heads up bro
smokin.gif

Wasn't completely sold on the kicks, especially with the vaseline-sheen on the print on the rear panel (looks
alien.gif
) but at that shoetrends price I couldn't pass

Wasn't completely sold on the kicks, especially with the vaseline-sheen on the print on the rear panel (looks
alien.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

primitive sold out yesterday. i think they were getting a sz 11.5 today since it was missing yesterday in their shipment.
nice pics sir, shoe lookin good.
smokin.gif

primitive sold out yesterday. i think they were getting a sz 11.5 today since it was missing yesterday in their shipment.
nice pics sir, shoe lookin good.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

alien.gif

same.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

alien.gif

same.

any shoe that makes me think of the chocolates and supreme lows at the same time has to be good. especially for $75...could not turn that down. so glad sb hype is dead. but the shiny panel, i agree, is 
alien.gif
. you won't be able to tell with jeans though...

any shoe that makes me think of the chocolates and supreme lows at the same time has to be good. especially for $75...could not turn that down. so glad sb hype is dead. but the shiny panel, i agree, is 
alien.gif
. you won't be able to tell with jeans though...

Yeah fellas. Please support Shoe Trends. Good people.
I wouldve ordered from them but they didn't have them posted yet.

They ship once the shoes arrive btw. They're located in L.A. But no pickups available.

Yeah fellas. Please support Shoe Trends. Good people.
I wouldve ordered from them but they didn't have them posted yet.

They ship once the shoes arrive btw. They're located in L.A. But no pickups available.

The patent is to resemble wet cement I guess.

Looks like someone spunked on em
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to hear they're in LA, I know PYS isn't far off in like Pomona or somewhere around there. Haven't done business with them in ages.

Just ordered a pair. Great price and a great looking shoe. Let's hope it goes through.

The patent is to resemble wet cement I guess.

Looks like someone spunked on em
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Glad to hear they're in LA, I know PYS isn't far off in like Pomona or somewhere around there. Haven't done business with them in ages.

Just ordered a pair. Great price and a great looking shoe. Let's hope it goes through.

Here's my pair... They look better in person. Wish the midsole was white...
ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks "never wear them" for trying to help me look for a pair. Called a skateshop called "Val Surf" and they had em for $99.

Here's my pair... They look better in person. Wish the midsole was white...
ohwell.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks "never wear them" for trying to help me look for a pair. Called a skateshop called "Val Surf" and they had em for $99.

Nice. Val Surf in North Hollywood is the one I usually go to. They have one in woodland Hills as well but the urban/limited releases go to N. Hollywood.

Dope pics dude

Back
Top Bottom