Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

No, only shoe that comes close is broncos...there isnt even a sample that looks anywhere near what you're describing.

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

didnt they have a simillar colorway like this before? only navy blue and orange?

Not SB's, but GRs in the same exact colorway are on eBay for about half of these

didnt they have a simillar colorway like this before? only navy blue and orange?

Not SB's, but GRs in the same exact colorway are on eBay for about half of these

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I really can't settle when it comes to SB vs. GR though

SBs are far more comfortable, and generally use much better materials, and have a different look to them

SBs are far more comfortable, and generally use much better materials, and have a different look to them

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Exactly! plus they got a stuffed tongue. Just b/c they are the same cw doesn't make it the same sneaker.....C'mon son
grin.gif

Exactly! plus they got a stuffed tongue. Just b/c they are the same cw doesn't make it the same sneaker.....C'mon son
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

grin.gif

I agree, I have always liked SB models of any classic shoe over the GR's because they are more comfortable and I don't like the slim feel of the shoe, take for instance the Chuck Taylor

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

grin.gif

I agree, I have always liked SB models of any classic shoe over the GR's because they are more comfortable and I don't like the slim feel of the shoe, take for instance the Chuck Taylor

20110411-nikedunkcoverweb.jpg

20110411-nikedunkweb.jpg

20110411-nikedunkswooshweb.jpg

THESE ARE QS, apparently .....BUT  QS's aren't sold online so I dont know how Tactics can sell em online, they must NOT be QS then.

20110411-nikedunkcoverweb.jpg

20110411-nikedunkweb.jpg

20110411-nikedunkswooshweb.jpg

THESE ARE QS, apparently .....BUT  QS's aren't sold online so I dont know how Tactics can sell em online, they must NOT be QS then.

These look clean. One of the better releases by NSB. I kinda wish the blue was suede/nubuck though.

These look clean. One of the better releases by NSB. I kinda wish the blue was suede/nubuck though.

owner of our shop in Raleigh, NC has told me these are not quickstrikes. This month's first is supposed to be the Cheech and Chong highs

owner of our shop in Raleigh, NC has told me these are not quickstrikes. This month's first is supposed to be the Cheech and Chong highs

Back
Top Bottom