Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Trying to avoid aftermarket on these but I have a feeling that will be the route I might end up having to go to get these

I’d dump my amm4s for these if I could but I doubt that’s an option.
I have 2 of em, although I’d send them both out for 2 pairs of these cuz my daughter wants these also.

I’d feel bad if I paid resale for these for me and not for her 🤣
I like the AMM 4 too much to give them up completely lol but I’d prefer not to have to stress about this release lol I do have some DS trav air maxes too 🤔

These are going to be impossible to get at retail. Gonna stay strong and not pay resell. Have a few diff shoes I could trade but doubt the trade vultures would accept anything fair. Oh well.

A vid comparing normal 4s to these, what's interesting is that he said these were more roomier than the regular pairs

Should have had Koston design these.

Don’t mind the color way but nothing must have. The 1s he did were great.

Besides. I like 4s but my feet don’t like 4s.

A vid comparing normal 4s to these, what's interesting is that he said these were more roomier than the regular pairs

He should have compared them to a more recent 4 as the What The are definitely lower cut and not a great comparison.

Seems like there was only 1 raffle for these that was both for in store and online winners will get a email this Friday

Not seeing many eu/uk raffles for these atm. Just entered the two atm. Hopefully theyll pop up this week

FC70E9E0-A168-4C70-95D6-A6DB2BFA138D.jpeg

Beautiful booty shot

Back
Top Bottom