Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Via the NikeSB IG…Skate shoes getting used as skate shoes…
61D9BDCE-0889-464B-B967-CC7AC11E1E0C.jpeg
Look awesome

This fool has to be wearing some fakes. Perhaps he thrives on getting attention from 💩 like this.

Reseller MFs always got to F things up with releases. Y'all already know a majority of those uncivilized clowns at that spot trying to hoard a pair of these are parasites and vultures trying to resell.

This fool has to be wearing some fakes. Perhaps he thrives on getting attention from 💩 like this.

Reseller MFs always got to F things up with releases. Y'all already know a majority of those uncivilized clowns at that spot trying to hoard a pair of these are parasites and vultures trying to resell.

If I saw a line like that, I’d go home. Like why the optimism? The person that hangs around is the person I can’t stand. That’s the person who does this:

Idiot: hey can I have a size 10?
Sales rep: we’re out of 10s.
Idiot: what sizes do you have left?
Sales rep: we have 14.
Idiot: ok I’ll take a 14. Probably trade it or sell it. You know, instead of letting someone who’s an actual 14 enjoy the shoe. Then I’ll probably go home and talk about how the sneaker game has changed…..on Reddit.

Very specific, I know.

The genius tagged a skate shop about his win. They saw he resold sneakers on his social media page. Then got a cancellation email. He did a Ja snitching on himself.
Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 2.10.36 PM.png
This is WONDERFUL!

I’m a CCS+ member they sent me the email for the members raffle , but it was in my spam the entire day , I signed up for the regular raffle and took and L
ACB6856C-3195-4B94-AE92-9D7FE4A9D745.jpeg
The picture attached to this post have me crying laughing! GREAT EXECUTION! Repped!

Ill put in all the raffles and such but these are definitely getting copped next week for retail or otherwise. We’re getting a lot of green kicks this year between these, the 3s, the 2s, and the 1s. These are easily the best.

where else are you able to sing up online for a raffle?

Well worth the 4 hour round trip. These things are beautiful. Leather and suede quality seems to be above average and the fit is much nicer than regular 4s. It’s only March, but as of now SOTY for me.

591E6469-05B3-4E28-B81F-2938E0E4C3DB.jpeg
amen. in hand and on foot it’s straight up just a beautiful sneaker. top tier qc and materials plus it’s a 4 that’s actually comfortable to wear?!? yea it’s gonna be hard for any pair to top this for me.

I wanna bite the bullet, but I already cop WC3 playoff 13s and amm12s how I’m gonna sneak these past my wife lol
Don’t sneak them, have some ⚽🏀 🏈 and walk in like the king with confidence. Then tell her you’re taking her to dinner to celebrate this impossible feat of copping an SB collab that is worth a lot and you can get your money back and more at any moment.

Back
Top Bottom