Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I think the color way is fine, just think the execution for it being a collab is pretty lazy. All they did was put SB on the back :lol:

I still like them either way

Part of me likes the “local” aspect Nike must be pushing for this release but it also a A pain because between skate shops and regular shops, there’s only 2 stores that are doing/did raffles for pick up in the south Jersey/Philly area.

Entered every online raffle I could but I’m feeling like my best shot at retail will be the snkrs draw

306CDACD-F4CC-4F9F-AE05-FB2F230DC18A.jpeg

5A996330-BA6D-4CB7-8FF7-9B46788696F9.jpeg
For a minute, I thought you were Mikey giving us on feet pics coffin style again... :lol:

Yeah, I’ve never used them in my long life…and I most certainly won’t start with this one. :lol:

Probably didn't loosen the laces either lol. AJ6-AJ9, I absolutely used the loop style pull, but it never crossed my mind to use the one on the AJ4. Can't really even grip it right.

Just noticed a charge from foot locker for $225 on my amex. This is the only sneaker of that value that I can think of, however, I don't recall them having any raffles and my account shows nothing, and customer service doesn't see anything. I've never had this card compromised and have had the same number since 2005. Hmm....

Just noticed a charge from foot locker for $225 on my amex. This is the only sneaker of that value that I can think of, however, I don't recall them having any raffles and my account shows nothing, and customer service doesn't see anything. I've never had this card compromised and have had the same number since 2005. Hmm....
Footlocker didn't have these....

Did you try for the UNC 5s??? Only shoe thats been around that current price point...

Did you try for the UNC 5s??? Only shoe thats been around that current price point...

Nope. So strange. Any other foot locker owned retailers where the charge comes thru as foot locker corp? Customer service can't find any transactions under this credit card. So bizarre. I can always file with amex, however, having had this card since the beginning of time, I'd rather not have to change the number.

Nope. So strange. Any other foot locker owned retailers where the charge comes thru as foot locker corp? Customer service can't find any transactions under this credit card. So bizarre. I can always file with amex, however, having had this card since the beginning of time, I'd rather not have to change the number.

CCS is owned by Foot Locker…Did you enter the raffle with them?

CCS is owned by Foot Locker…Did you enter the raffle with them?

Good call! I did. However, I never received any email from them, which means an L. Also, their raffle states that I would have received an email invoice to pay, not an automatic charge. Also, they charge $15 shipping, so even if I won with no email, and they charged automatically, it would have been $240. Any other foot locker entities?

EDIT: I figured it out. So ATMOS is also a FL company, and I won their WC3 raffle. Thanks for your replies though....Made me think it thru and research more to figure it out. Cheers. Unfortunately, no surprise SB wins, which is disappointing. Oh well.

Last edited:
Yeah, it wouldn’t be for these.

Back
Top Bottom