Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

PXL_20230320_113431511.jpg

I’m keep reading posts where grown men with 50-100 shoes they haven’t worn talking about ..gotta have these and paid $400 before the release. You’re the reason the resale market even exists.
Retail or bust here.

Last edited:
I’m keep reading posts where grown men with 50-100 shoes they haven’t worn taking about ..gotta have these and paid $400 before the release. You’re the reason the resale market even exists.
Retail or bust here.
Never understood the fetish of collecting shoes to never wear. Like do they just throw them in those clear containers and stare at them when they're bored?

I rarely pay resale but I might have to offload some pairs to get these.

Not putting a lot of hope in SNKRS, SNS, whatever raffles are left.

It’s like collecting basketball cards, it’s a hobby, let cats live
exactly, theres not one way to enjoy a hobby, regardless of what it is. I used to consider myself a "collector" in my younger days but i dont anymore because my primary goal isnt amassing as much shoes as possible. i know plenty of people that legit buy everything, and have whole rooms and walk in closests filled with shoes, memorabilia, etc. thats not me, i still have more shoes than any normal person needs but I consider myself an enthusiast cause im not working towards some goal in collecting. nothing wrong with either imo

Never understood the fetish of collecting shoes to never wear. Like do they just throw them in those clear containers and stare at them when they're bored?

Honestly, in my case, I didn't mean for it to happen. I have never bought a pair of shoes that I didn't plan on wearing. Some stuff just got pushed to the side, and overtaken by newer stuff that I wanted to wear more.

Pretty much. I don’t buy sneakers purposefully not to wear them but the way my lifestyle is currently set up I don’t get many opportunities to pull out pairs. I probably wear sneakers once a month. I still enjoy collecting and still buy around 10 pairs per year. Some of us don’t have careers where we can get pairs off daily.

These are looking like SNKRS or bust for me. Didn’t put in any raffles smh.

Pretty much. I don’t buy sneakers purposefully not to wear them but the way my lifestyle is currently set up I don’t get many opportunities to pull out pairs. I probably wear sneakers once a month. I still enjoy collecting and still buy around 10 pairs per year. Some of us don’t have careers where we can get pairs off daily.

These are looking like SNKRS or bust for me. Didn’t put in any raffles smh.

A lot of the time i have to go out of my way to get a fit in lol so I make an excuse to go the mall or go to a brewery or something. I used to use fridays at work to do that as well, but im in the front office now so casual looks really different these days.

Back
Top Bottom