Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Snkrdunk looks interesting. I too am a little hesitant to order but if other NTalkers have had good experiences with them. I may check out different pairs I struck out on. SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ What type of duties payments did you experience when ordering?

Last edited:
Prices on there definitely beat out goat, sx, and ebay. Interesting since you would think more people would be talking about it with prices being much better than the big reselling platforms. I feel like I've heard it reference maybe a couple other times in the dunk thread

Snkrdunk looks interesting. I too am a little hesitant to order but if other NTalkers have had good experiences with them. I may check out different pairs I struck out on. SoleTrain79$ SoleTrain79$ What type of duties payments did you experience when ordering?

I haven’t been charged any type of duties/fees shipping to California. Just the flat $38 on top of the selling price

Willing to try them (using my AMEX ;-), but refuse to do so until GOAT refunds me. They better freak'n do that soon as the seller hasn't shipped since accepting my bid at like 1am Monday morning....freak'n loser.

Last edited:
I guess all the trashiest resellers sell on Goat because my pair is still on “seller confirmed” since last Tuesday smh

My raffle wins from Premier and XB came in today. So much better in hand than in photos!
D235E682-6049-4608-8E0F-FB6CE5DC6F2D.jpeg

$70 cheaper on snkrsdunk versus goat in my size.

I really been blowing money fast lately , I have to chill for a bit
I’ve bought 3 pair of J’s, a pair of Lebrons and a couple authentic jerseys in the last 30 days. Money is feeling like trying to hold water in my hands lately

I hate how this fool teases stuff like this instead of just coming out and saying this is in the pipeline for a release or not…Fwiw…

The pine greens are dope and a must for me, those not so much. Maybe because the itch is already scratched . I’d rather see different color blocking. Or maybe an sb version of an og

Exact opposite for me…Not a green fan at all but I still bit on this initial pair simply because of the amount of improvements they made to the model…The positives outweighed my apprehension to green by a large margin…I’d eat this blue pair up though…

Last edited:
They need to do black cats with the same materials as pine greens and a gum bottom. Skaters and regular folks would eat those up. I wouldn’t be into em, but they would be a hit.

They need to do black cats with the same materials as pine greens and a gum bottom. Skaters and regular folks would eat those up. I wouldn’t be into em, but they would be a hit.

A blacked out pair with the gum bottoms is obvious for a skate shoe…It’s like THE skate shoe colorway after all…Which means Nike will do whatever they can to not release that colorway :lol:

Can we not say "eat those up" just because the guy prior said it 🙄 sounds mad weird.
Also I feel like that would be to close to the black levi pairs that had the gum bottom.

Spoke to one of my boys who works for a company that’s parent company owns SNKRDUNK & they are legit. A Japanese Stockx essentially. They also own KREAM which is the Korean one. I may buy a pair from them if the price ends up significantly cheaper.
$340 shipped in my size rn. Def want a double up, wondering if I should wait n see if it gets cheaper... 325 would be sweet spot for me.

Goat needs to just refund me at this point :smh:. So mad that I went through them smh. I don’t have time to play around with them and this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom