Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I've never purchased an item from SX on launch day before. The first email said the seller did ship though. Should I be worried? 😅 SX has been providing some sh*tty experiences the last couple years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230327_192600_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230327_192600_Gmail.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,637
My pair got shipped out like 10pm hst Sunday. I'm going to go out on a limb that my pair is coming from HK or somewhere in another country considering UPS isn't open at like 4am EST. Past couple pairs been coming from HK, but they all check out.

I'm going to go out on a limb that my pair is coming from HK or somewhere in another country considering UPS isn't open at like 4am EST.
UPS doesn't always update in real time. I live near an east coast hub that is open 24/7, not necessarily for customers but trucks are arriving and leaving at all times.

Ditto with GOAT and HK shipping. Seems like there isn't a lot of American sellers flipping these, it was the same thing when I checked on eBay last week.

Not sure what Goat is up to, but after nagging them for days, and getting reprimanded for contacting them too many times, it went from shipping to goat to delivered to verified in 24 hours.

Have a bunch of used sneakers I want to move; how's Goat with that? I don't want to mess around with them unless this experience is an anomaly.

Yea, the times I’ve had issues with GOAT let them know im going to open another chat convo everyday until I get this resolved. It usually gets escalated & email thread communication occurs. I have no time for a business not holding up their side of the deal. In so many words advise them if they don’t handle it I would “chargeback season”. Don’t need their platform, they need me.

Yea, the times I’ve had issues with GOAT let them know im going to open another chat convo everyday until I get this resolved. It usually gets escalated & email thread communication occurs. I have no time for a business not holding up their side of the deal. In so many words advise them if they don’t handle it I would “chargeback season”. Don’t need their platform, they need me.

How often/% of the time have you had issue where you've had to do that?

How often/% of the time have you had issue where you've had to do that?
I’d say about 3 times out of like 50. Not too much but it’s annoying when spending hundreds or even more on a shoe. The thing that sent me over the edge is when I bought a newly released shoe for way more jsut so I’d have it sooner. Seller didn’t ship waaaay past the time, I had to message them to count the late days & issue a refund since that’s their rules. They took a few days longer & then finally said the shoes were on the way (after the price of the shoe dropped $150+). Said it wasn’t acceptable since they were supposed to find replacement quicker and not wait for seller or give refund so I can buy another pair. Long story short, had it escalated & got my money back. Bought another pair waaay cheaper.

Awesome! I was kinda hoping Goat would cancel my order so I could acquire cheaper; of course it didn't work out that way; oh well.

Have a bunch of used sneakers I want to move; how's Goat with that? I don't want to mess around with them unless this experience is an anomaly.
Never had an issue with selling on GOAT except for a sample pair of Galaxy Foams they couldn't authenticate....

Not sure what Goat is up to, but after nagging them for days, and getting reprimanded for contacting them too many times, it went from shipping to goat to delivered to verified in 24 hours.

they are fine with used , but do not get nearly the traffic that ebay gets

I would do both, ebay and GOAT, see which ones sell faster

Back
Top Bottom