Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

did you get your snkrdunk shoes?

it's only worth it right now with no fees. once they pick up market share, they will end up being no different than goat or stockx
no not yet, ordered the other day but it is going much quicker

ebay is also speedier, stockx is not in the equation as their verification process is skeptical at best

Ordered on the 21st, arrived today. (eBay ftw)

Better than advertised :pimp:

7668DC2C-6556-428A-A3EB-FAF16B729ED4.jpeg

Ordered on the 21st, arrived today. (eBay ftw)

Better than advertised :pimp:

7668DC2C-6556-428A-A3EB-FAF16B729ED4.jpeg
How much did you end up paying? My size 12 is being snatched up at that $450-$475 mark... Every time I go back and refresh the page the newer listings are gone... I think they won't go lower than this on my size. Seems like folks are comfortable enough to caving in at that price...

purchased off of GOAT on 3/23, still has not left HK

this has been an awful experience so far with them
How do you know for sure it's from HK? I usually can only tell when I get the DHL email stating where it's coming from. Seems like some on here are still waiting on shipping from the seller through GOAT. Mine got shipped Sunday night and it shows that it's been dropped off to goat and awaiting verification. I expect to see that status change by EOD, but goat is typically a quick turnaround once seller actually ships.

And I still love goat way more than sx because of sx's bs fees that add up. The other thing about goat is that I just sell stuff and accumulate credit to use on something I really want later. Better than always transferring to paypal and paying that additional 3% fee. I have the snkrdunk app but still waiting on actually using it once people give their feedback here. From the looks of it, I like that you can select which seller you wanna buy from based on their feedback and shipping times. Their prices are great (way better than ebay's, which I think are the highest off the platforms) and seems like there's no fees (yet).

IMG_1123.jpeg
IMG_1124.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1126.jpeg
IMG_1131.jpeg
IMG_1132.jpeg
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg
IMG_1137.jpeg

SNKDUNK pair, will add the rest of the pics in a separate post. Everything seems to check out. There were no sizing stickers on the insoles, but I’m not sure if international pairs had them not. Can someone with a retail pair verify if you have what seems to be factory markings on the footbed around the stitching area when you remove the insole. It’s visible without the black light, put I snapped it to show you guys. The turnaround was super fast, ordered on the 26th early in the am, it was ship to & verified by the company & shipped on the 28th, & at my doorstep in Michigan from Japan today the 29th. I’m honestly impressed. Will definitely do more business with the app if it makes sense financially. They passed on CheckCheck app as well for what it’s worth as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom