Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Love the netting but the teenage boy's "well used" sock color on the wings is wigging me out. I think slightly darker would have been 🤌
Thanks for the feedback, i think i may actually go a shade lighter on the wings because i initially only wanted them to be slightly darker than the upper

Does any have a pine green SB HOODIE or know we’re I can get one I have a black one already but it’s not the move
Not specidically SB hoodie but here’s my getup
20230331_211640.jpg

My GOAT pair I ordered on the 25th came Monday. Since I wasn't gonna see them til today (got em shipped to Philly cuz taxes), had my girl run them through the legit check app and they passed. I'll see em in person in a few hours. Glad I doubled up...even though it was because I thought somebody jacked my retail pair lol
Legit check app?

I think light Grey wings would have been a nice option. What you did isn't my taste, but you did an amazing job executing.

Got my pair from eBay. Everything checks out, only have one concern, the smell. Everyone else’s pairs have a strong smell? It’s not a bad smell, smells no different than any other new Jordan shoe but just much stronger.

D9B09AFD-06B6-4EDA-BAE8-69AFB2163498.jpeg
5CC482DD-6E1F-45D5-B4AF-045C6695345E.jpeg

I ended up lightening the shade on the wings to a shade darker than the upper to still have contrast but not as severe as the darker cream color i originally painted them.

Props to you for iterating. Also, eff me and the other haters, I hope you love em! That's all that matters.

Decided to suck it up and bite the bullet today from SNKRDUNK .. $466 off the hip... Since March they've been creeping up slowly...
I noticed when I checked my pending charges on my card, they took an extra $18.65. I find it strange they would do this. Has anyone else had this happen? Will this charge fall off once the payment goes through?

Screenshot_20230407_200315_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_200133_Chrome.jpg

Raffle win finally shipped. Happy to have doubled up on these after the wife hit on snkrs a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
Copped off SNKRDUNK just now for $450 shipped. I should've pulled the trigger like 2 weeks ago when they were cheaper. Seems like prices will only be going up from here on out.

Should have jumped on a 10 when SNKRDUNK was brought up. Since then, jumped up about $40 but meh. Still cheaper than anywhere in the states I’ve seen.

Was hoping it would dip under $300+$38 but nope. Climbing daily. I bit.

If Anyone did not cop yet you missed the boat. These will be over 5 soon. I copped mine for 410 off eBay that was with tax and shipping

Decided to suck it up and bite the bullet today from SNKRDUNK .. $466 off the hip... Since March they've been creeping up slowly...
I noticed when I checked my pending charges on my card, they took an extra $18.65. I find it strange they would do this. Has anyone else had this happen? Will this charge fall off once the payment goes through?

Screenshot_20230407_200315_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20230407_200133_Chrome.jpg
Update on this matter. I used my PayPal prepaid card for this purchase. I wasn't aware PayPal charges a 4% International currency conversion fee of the total amount. I know several folks on here used PayPal incase a charge back was needed. Did any of you experience a conversion fee?

Update on this matter. I used my PayPal prepaid card for this purchase. I wasn't aware PayPal charges a 4% International currency conversion fee of the total amount. I know several folks on here used PayPal incase a charge back was needed. Did any of you experience a conversion fee?
I went through PayPal but used my linked Discover card. I didn't use a PayPal branded card therefore I wasn't charged an international conversion fee

when being asked to pay in another currency PayPal will either do the currency conversation for you and process it un USD or give you the option to let the transaction go through in the currency it’s in and let the bank behind your cards deal with the conversion. I never go with PayPal’s conversion because it’s always higher than what visa or maserter card say the conversation rate is and they don’t charge a foreign transaction fee.

I have a $5 coupon and I'm super tempted to cop a 3rd pair from SNKRDUNK but the Jordan 1 Lucky Green aka Celtics is dropping this week and I'm tryna double up on those

Decisions, decisions lol

Back
Top Bottom