Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

IMG_8188.png

Does this mean I had access or did everyone see this? If so, fml. Size was sold out by the time I got in. I tried for Blue Rift and Jackie Robinson dunks last year so I guess I met the criteria 🤷🏾‍♂️

My size has only gone up since the drop. I need to forget about these.
Same here. It was already near double the price at the outset once you figured in fees, and it's just gone up and up since then. I could get round trip plane tickets for two for a vacation with the amount I'd have to pay to get these. They're a dope shoe but I'm not payin resale, & f*ck resellers anyway.

everybody was able to see the shoe and to attempt checkout, but if you got the payment failed or if your submit payment was grey'ed out, you did not have access.

If you didn't get the "2nd Chance" notification, good chance you didn't have access as well.

welp, only size 8-9 were available for my Top Star sale today so I waffled between plan B and C

carted my size for plan B (black/white AJ1 85) but then went to plan C (Travis Scott AJ6 and carted my size there as well

tried to remove black/white AJ1 85 and by then both sold out 🤷‍♂️

got a pair of Travis Scott AJ6 in a different size and they're going to be used for sneaker money or try to trade for AJ4 SB on tradeblock

welp, only size 8-9 were available for my Top Star sale today so I waffled between plan B and C

carted my size for plan B (black/white AJ1 85) but then went to plan C (Travis Scott AJ6 and carted my size there as well

tried to remove black/white AJ1 85 and by then both sold out 🤷‍♂️

got a pair of Travis Scott AJ6 in a different size and they're going to be used for sneaker money or try to trade for AJ4 SB on tradeblock
Laughed my *** off when I realized who and what your avy was all about! One of the best movies of all time! Lmao

Most likely eBay Top Star program. I haven't been able to get any shoes from the last three drops because everything I go for sells out in literal seconds. I had these, added to cart, straight to checkout, and ready to pay within ten seconds this morning and got cart jacked because they all sold out.

Most likely eBay Top Star program. I haven't been able to get any shoes from the last three drops because everything I go for sells out in literal seconds. I had these, added to cart, straight to checkout, and ready to pay within ten seconds this morning and got cart jacked because they all sold out.
I moved on to other shoes since they didn't have my size to begin with

surprised with how wide of a size run was available for Travis Scott VI's since they haven't released recently

I didn't have it. Didn't even know it was for 12pm so that's fun. I can see a size 8 and down but can't check out so I'm pretty sure I didn't have it as expected. Better coding though.. shouldve done this for L/F's.

These
SB restock/filters are useless.. just make more.
FIXED....had your lettering backwards...

Just kidding fam haha....I know how you feel...

Yeah seeing that I had no chance even if I qualified to get my size 9, I think I know more people sized 9 than those stock numbers b, and yes I have a pair already but a double up on these at retail wouldn't had hurt a bit...

Back
Top Bottom