Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

R.I.P. your wallet my guy. I remember when they were around $480 in my size, and like $520 or something after taxes and fees, and I wouldn't pay that. That was like a week or a few weeks after release. Last I looked it was like $750 or something before taxes and fees. I hope you enjoy your pair!
$808 in 11.5 on GOAT right now, before fees. Insane.

The SB 4 changed the way I buy new releases. If I want it, I set the price I’m willing to pay and if I come accross anything in the price range I pull the trigger regardless of where the market is headed.

Turns out the bottom of the market was the week before the snkrs drop when all the skate shops did their local raffles. Never came down from there.
IMG_0386.jpeg

The SB 4 changed the way I buy new releases. If I want it, I set the price I’m willing to pay and if I come accross anything in the price range I pull the trigger regardless of where the market is headed.

Turns out the bottom of the market was the week before the snkrs drop when all the skate shops did their local raffles. Never came down from there.
IMG_0386.jpeg
Using StockX. Go back in the thread and you’ll find a lot of us grabbing them for less than that for the next month via snkrdunk. Size 11

IMG_0288.jpeg

Yeah I always knew these was only headed up. 50k pairs in existence.

Sold a pair of Yeezy Vantas last May for $385 after fees. Then was able to use that money to get these for $415 after fees and paid the $30 difference

Literally the next week hit that SNKRS EA and got the double up for retail.

Crazy that a year later what I paid for both pairs combined is still less than what one pair is going for today. Blessed to have a pair I been wearing all year with no remorse and a pair on ice for “historic preservation” and comparison purposes

Using StockX. Go back in the thread and you’ll find a lot of us grabbing them for less than that for the next month via snkrdunk. Size 11

IMG_0288.jpeg

Oh I remember. I ended up going with goat at the time over SNKRDUNK because at the time I thought my goat pair would come in quickly. Still ended up getting my pair sub $400 but there was a huge delay in shipping and my pair ended up shipping from Japan. I used the StockX chart because it was the easiest way to show price progression.

Part of me regrets not doubling back to get a second pair but 2023 was pretty dense with releases that I was actually able to get for retail so it’s not all bad

The US sneaker market is within its own bubble, it's different overseas.

I got mine for $329 on SNKR Dunk March 4.

Months after release these shoes were sitting in stores overseas, there were a lot of social media posts with pictures.

The US sneaker market is within its own bubble, it's different overseas.

I got mine for $329 on SNKR Dunk March 4.

Months after release these shoes were sitting in stores overseas, there were a lot of social media posts with pictures.
sure, but not these SB4's
and you cant say i got for $329 (x) when the determining factor is size (y)

sure, but not these SB4's
and you cant say i got for $329 (x) when the determining factor is size (y)
:lol: Yes, THESE SB4s were sitting on shelves overseas months after release. I saw the posts I know for sure one was in Dubai.

I didn't say the entire market was based off my size, I just mentioned it to mention it.

I’m happy I bought mine from GOAT when I did. Before fees mine was $480. It was April 28th last year so right when everyone had their pairs in and people were trying to sell fast. Once pairs dry up, it’s over.

This is from a few days after release but there were plenty of posts like this.

They weren't sitting in size 13 I'll tell you that. I was here for the snkrdunk wave and the lowest they got was still stockx prices at like $450 or something, and that's before fees. All the posts are in this thread. Damn sure aint 13s in those overseas pairs.

They weren't sitting in size 13 I'll tell you that. I was here for the snkrdunk wave and the lowest they got was still stockx prices at like $450 or something, and that's before fees. All the posts are in this thread. Damn sure aint 13s in those overseas pairs.
I don't know for sure but I've heard that Snkrdunks pairs come from Japan because that's where they're based. That could be why 13 was so expensive on there.

anyone with a black light can tell me if the stitching around the 'AIR JORDAN' patch behind the tongue glows? appreciate it.

I paid $388 for them when they came out via goat and I used goat credits to ease the financial blow and I still felt like I was OD’n.

No ragrats now 😂 but I need to wear them already!

Back
Top Bottom