Nike SBs....what do you think of these???

shoecrazy77

Banned
Is it just me or is nike(sb) coming out with the worst colorways for sbs?????
has any1 seen the latest sbs dropping this week the 22nd i heard ,il show u the pic (pics r from nikesb.org)
and there not even cheap there guna be 115+ depending on wat ur local skater store is willing to steal from you
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

and these r 1 of the upcomming sbs dropping in march as ugly or even more..
like the gray and black is alright but like a purplepigeon purple with the spray painted orange
wat the hell are the creators of these shoes thinking

well post your ideas,criticism,hate,appreciation,or "im definitely copping those"

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
more sbs that are comming out
pics numbers 1 2 3 going down
(pics thanks to dunkbar.de) and il try to get a cool dunk video too that i saw
these are alright but they shud of put darker green or change the color it looks like a oozy type green
4/10

change the laces out of these from pic 1 to these and the red n oozy green is ok agen i think a much darker green wud suit these

and the finally i actually like these they look nice with the toe being suede they have the nice clean orange red with a bit of violet kind of look the likethe orange hufquakes

here is the video
i dont know how to show it in the clikplay so..il just put the site

well these r one pair of sbs that i think are nice though other then those 2(again pics by nikesb.org)

Your 2nd posted set of pics are not SB's.

To each is own in the case of colors.

Sure, SB is reaching to new sneaker and skater folks but it's important to understand where the
inspirations are coming from.

I may think the Appetite For Destructions are wicked clean because I was kickin it with one of my first
real girlfriends when that album (yes album) came out. But not really.

Otherwise I take it or leave it depending on what I like.

and those send help mids are sick btw. Thanks for the pics.

k thanks for telling me they arent sbs
i am human
frown.gif

n il try n find some more pics
searching all over the internet
for sum nice kix

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

and these r 1 of the upcomming sbs dropping in march as ugly or even more..
like the gray and black is alright but like a purplepigeon purple with the spray painted orange
wat the hell are the creators of these shoes thinking

well post your ideas,criticism,hate,appreciation,or "im definitely copping those"

What are they thinking? This is what they were thinking:

1162295573_Guns_N_Roses__AppetiteForDestruction_front.jpg

What's crazy is that I would consider wearing a pair of Dunk Mids before EVER wearing a pair of Air Force One Mids....

Is that strange?

i never liked the airforce mids i did rock them in 5th grade cus well they were cheaper then lows
but i wud prefer lows anyday and the strap on sb mids is diferent i dunno why its jus different then af1 mids
1 of those nike mysteries

more pics of sbs/dunks
first pic is thanks to sneakerbr and other is to sneakerfiles
1-there alright the leopard skin in the inside on the shoe kills it other then that 6/10 my opinion..

2- these crocs are ok..and thats saying alot...the polka dots kills it..other then that its ok 4/10

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

What's crazy is that I would consider wearing a pair of Dunk Mids before EVER wearing a pair of Air Force One Mids....

Is that strange?

i'll co-sign with that....

some more sbs and high p-rods which look not that bad surprisingly that i found searching on-line
pics thanks to highsnobiety.com
first up the p-rods which look kinda good 8-10

the rainbow thing kills the shoe other then that, these look like the dunk highs i 4got the name they go for 80 something in fcny

finally these i have no words to explain how bad these r...
they got like the tiger skin going by the nike name and like a lightblueish n grayish dots and then yellow with a green????what r these dudesthinking...another fluke by the nike(sb) staff

They're ugly but don't sleep. It's whack shoes like these that might just be sought after in the future.

Now these dunks ima bout to show you in my opinion are sum fly stuff
pics thanks to sneakerfreakermagazine.com....i always liked cracked leather especially with the hufquakes thats sum heat the hufs i mean

All of these are down right atrocious,
Give me Gucci Highs and that's another story
pimp.gif

Thoughts on a Louis Vuitton themed Dunk......?
Or better yet some Vines collab action
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom