Nike SBs....what do you think of these???

these pics rnt 6 months old????
they might be 2 month old sum of them not all of them
6months???the dunkbar.de pics were realeased late november..i guess if some of us that can count that is
only 2months n like a week...
n i didnt say they were new info????if u read the topic it says
what do u think of these...i never said they were the new kicks that i just recently discovered that they were comming out now......the topic was for me toshow you how sbs have been getting worse and worse and 2/5 of the sbs r actually coppable

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

another pair of sbs

What the...?
sick.gif

does this guy think he's showing us something new
I was thinking the same thing since every dunk in this post has it's own topic already. I thought i was coming in here to see something new.
ohwell.gif

the topic was for me to show you how sbs have been getting worse and worse and 2/5 of the sbs r actually coppable
So why not post your OPINIONS on each of the shoes youve posted here in thier rightful threads?? like dude up theresaid, there is a thread for all the shoes youve posted, if you thought some were trash or copable, then why not mention it in thosethreads????????

Them mid rods are pretty sick. What ever happened to the dunks that were suppose to drop in January that had a pink swoosh?

to answer vidasman i posted them so u can access all of the pics of course not u cus u obviously live here or something but like other people who dont go onoften can c all the pics of the sbs coming in 08 and my opinion on them and for them to post a opinion on them
and if u were looking for somethign new wudnt the title be "more upcoming sbs for 08"???
thats just me but the last time i checked the topic name said "nike sbs.....what do you think of these???"
i dont know maybe thats just me and all the other people who posted their ideas about the kicks

lol i'm surprised more people haven't flamed yet. normally cats are brutal about old info. i guess that means aren't on NT at work like i am(oopsie)
none the less, thx for takin the time to put all the pics in one place - A for effort

by the way add any drops comming out this year that i didnt add in my posts
thanks for the posts and the pics

Haven't really copped any SB's in a while. Purple Pigeons were probably the last ones.

But I have to admit those p Rod Highs are growing on me.

well the last sbs that i copped were the guns n roses was guna cop the marshalls but they sold out to quik my store didnt get alot of pairz

Fact is day by day, more douchebags that jumped on the sneaker bandwagon are getting out. What does this mean, sneakers are becoming more enjoyable to me.Including nike sb's. Sk8 or Die and GNR joints are fresh.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

lol i'm surprised more people haven't flamed yet. normally cats are brutal about old info. i guess that means aren't on NT at work like i am (oopsie)
none the less, thx for takin the time to put all the pics in one place - A for effort
actually, I already have some warnings, so it's best for me not to roast badly on this new kid.

lol to zoom i guess i was spared by ur all mighty flaming???(sarcasm)
flame me...i dont mind

p-rod dunks go out august 08 im not sure but thats the rumor
n those ninja turtle dunks(donatello) there not that bad il post a better pic on them

Back
Top Bottom