Nike SBs....what do you think of these???

i think the real shame is the best looking colorways...the send help esque ones and the donatello ones are mids...and i don't like mids because i think thestrap is stupid...if they got rid of the strap i'd be all about those, but i just hate that strap...if they made the donatello and the send help oneslows..or even highs i'd be all over them

e5gwnk.jpg

"You could be mine!"

9kpmpt.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

and these r 1 of the upcomming sbs dropping in march as ugly or even more..
like the gray and black is alright but like a purplepigeon purple with the spray painted orange
wat the hell are the creators of these shoes thinking

well post your ideas,criticism,hate,appreciation,or "im definitely copping those"

What are they thinking? This is what they were thinking:

1162295573_Guns_N_Roses__AppetiteForDestruction_front.jpg
Can someone tell me when these well drop ?

the sbs above come out march 15-25....depends on your local skate store...some get them early other get them late

man none of these are worth picking up. but i bet those skate or dies are going to make some hype.

cant wait till the 08 blazers come out
im pissed no one can get the air max 95 running mans, ill pay 2:30 or more for a 10.5

Contrary to what you may believe OP, Nike does not make all shoes to cater to your
particular taste. Everyone has different taste so it may just be that the ones you posted
do not go along with your taste.

I'm pretty sure that they determine that there is a market for a particular shoe BEFORE producing
it. It's not just a matter of mixing colors randomly as seeing what happens when they hit the
stores.

Back
Top Bottom