Nike shipping to canada?

Yah no diggity, hopefully our dollar has a rebound year and there products will reflect that hahaha ..

Hi there,

I'm new to NT, and apologise if I'm circumventing some established way of doing things with this post, but I'm desperately hoping to find some kind soul to help me with a Nike-related predicament I'm having. Seeing you are willing to ship to Canada, I was hoping you might be willing to extend that offer a little further... like, to New Zealand, where I live! I very naively tried to order a pair of Air Max 90 HYP Ice ID -- a style available only in the US, as far as I can tell -- for a family member's birthday. I thought everything was going well; I'd managed to purchase a Nike US voucher from eBay for the exact value of the shoes, and went to place an order for them on the Nike US webstore, using my parcel-forwarding address... only to find that there is no way I can place an order without a US residential address! Rookie move, right? So, basically, I'm hoping that someone would be kind enough to order them for me, using the Nike voucher I've already purchased (I'd simply email you the code), according to certain idiosyncratic specifications (I want names across the heel of both shoes, hence needing to order them via Nike in the US; no such thing as Nike ID here in NZ!), and then, of course, ship them on to me. I would, of course, pay you a little extra for your time and effort (I'm assuming PayPal would be the easiest way, but am pretty green to this sort of thing, and open to suggestion). I apologise, again, if this is not the system here on NT, but any help or advice you can offer would be much appreciated.  

Oops! To clarify, my post was directed at 4 Your Ent (I've only now realised I could send a PM instead of posting here!), but I'd love to hear from anyone who may be willing to help.

Defiantly don't pay for the extra shipping slow as the free shipping from ndc.....never the less at least they got there shipping on point for the most part .

Back
Top Bottom