-Nike Shox BB4 Appreciation-

If Nike ever Retros these...im Def' Copping....
url

url

url

Loved them...Had 3 different pair...White/Red General Release, White/Navy TB's and White/Forest Green TB's. The initial break in period sucked on themthough. Arches of feet were sore as can be after first play in them. After that, they were awesome.

3 pair of white/red's here if they ever come back. 3 days of killer pain, then one of the best shoes I ever wore.

these shoes hurt my feet soo much!!! and the grip wasn't as good either... and they were too tight around my foot... i have mine sitting in my closet thatim trying to get rid off...

^^^^^What size and color you have?

If i could find the White/Red colorway anywhere in a size 12 i will pay ASAP

These would match my College Uni's PERFECTLY

The 3 days were killer on my feet then they were GREAT for me. The grip was 10/10 on a clean wood floor and they were like tanks for me.

Originally Posted by never wear them

They just retro'd less than 2 months ago.......... They're collecting dust I believe.

Indeed. Sad that the first colorway is just collecting dust, and even sadder that I am slacking on them.
ohwell.gif

I know a lot of people hate the Shox system, but I had a pair of all black Shox Stunner and I have to say I loved the shoe! It's one of my favourite shoeto ball in. I wore them until this June when while in a practice, won of the shox pods broke. I guess the excessive wear that those shoes got the best of them.But I really love the response this shoe gave in court.

I would love the Holdsclaw BB4s...they look like swiss cheese.

I should have bought her PE back in the day when I had the chance...ahh well.

Loved them when they came out and love them now though I haven't picked up a retro pair yet, waiting for some TB colorways...

Never really had any problems with any pain and the traction was great...Still have my DS white/navy TB pair and still play in my white/red pair...

Back
Top Bottom