NIKE SKATEBOARDING NOT GETTING THE LOVE OF THE NIKETALK??

Lmao I had no idea there was so much hate for the Mork and Mindys. I always thought they were a really solid shoe, but I was never really big into SB's in the first place. The only SB's I have are the dooms, some Wiegers I got for free that I use as beaters, some hemp P-rods that I also got for free, and some blue orange and black blazers. If it gets too bad, I wouldn't doubt that Nike starts to retro some of the more popular models. This of course would turn every skinny jean and supreme box logo wearing snooty hypbeast into a frenzy because they paid $600 for their pairs a few years ago.

Lmao I had no idea there was so much hate for the Mork and Mindys. I always thought they were a really solid shoe, but I was never really big into SB's in the first place. The only SB's I have are the dooms, some Wiegers I got for free that I use as beaters, some hemp P-rods that I also got for free, and some blue orange and black blazers. If it gets too bad, I wouldn't doubt that Nike starts to retro some of the more popular models. This of course would turn every skinny jean and supreme box logo wearing snooty hypbeast into a frenzy because they paid $600 for their pairs a few years ago.

Originally Posted by davey5737

I have started getting into sb's because even though i like jordans, the quality just isnt there. i feel like nt is all about jordans - there isnt much sb love here. and there have been a ton of good sb releases since 05. black boxes were fire (send helps, hawaiis, sbtg, brian anderson, purple pigeon, three bears pack, taxi pack, border blues, money cats, c&ks, dooms), gold was ok (newcastle, lobster, trickstar, unfutura, piet, coraline), and there have been some good blue boxes (blue lobster, resn, brain wreck, huxtable, larry perkins, skunk, kostons).

of all those you named, about 80% of those are filler with maybe 6 or 7 clean joints..mind you that list covers about 4 yrs not to mention the countless other basura dunks they released in that time frame...btw coraline's weren't sb's

Originally Posted by davey5737

I have started getting into sb's because even though i like jordans, the quality just isnt there. i feel like nt is all about jordans - there isnt much sb love here. and there have been a ton of good sb releases since 05. black boxes were fire (send helps, hawaiis, sbtg, brian anderson, purple pigeon, three bears pack, taxi pack, border blues, money cats, c&ks, dooms), gold was ok (newcastle, lobster, trickstar, unfutura, piet, coraline), and there have been some good blue boxes (blue lobster, resn, brain wreck, huxtable, larry perkins, skunk, kostons).

of all those you named, about 80% of those are filler with maybe 6 or 7 clean joints..mind you that list covers about 4 yrs not to mention the countless other basura dunks they released in that time frame...btw coraline's weren't sb's

Dino's and Mork's are all hype, always been.
btw, Heineken Dunk Low's are the GOAT SB imo, I would kill for a pair...

Dino's and Mork's are all hype, always been.
btw, Heineken Dunk Low's are the GOAT SB imo, I would kill for a pair...

The hypebeasts hyped them up (Calis, Ginos, Heineys), and then took them down basically.

I LOVE the Unfuturas though.

The hypebeasts hyped them up (Calis, Ginos, Heineys), and then took them down basically.

I LOVE the Unfuturas though.

I like the fact that it's gone bust, because now I can buy all of the ones I missed out on and I'll continue to support them. Dunks have never gone out of style to me, and in reality I'm the only person that has to be pleased when I buy sneakers.

I like the fact that it's gone bust, because now I can buy all of the ones I missed out on and I'll continue to support them. Dunks have never gone out of style to me, and in reality I'm the only person that has to be pleased when I buy sneakers.

USA's, Thai temples...Koston low, Takashi 2s
pimp.gif
....i could go on and on...i think there has been a bunch of great releases

USA's, Thai temples...Koston low, Takashi 2s
pimp.gif
....i could go on and on...i think there has been a bunch of great releases

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Ha, I don't really care about SB's, but your topic title reminded me of Snoop's tirade on the East Coast...

Well let it be known then
You did kind of hit that on the head, that is just funny, ironic, synchronization, and true. I feel like the SB dept has tainted its own brand by releasing real @+*+ now, but I do not work there any more so whatever...

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Ha, I don't really care about SB's, but your topic title reminded me of Snoop's tirade on the East Coast...

Well let it be known then
You did kind of hit that on the head, that is just funny, ironic, synchronization, and true. I feel like the SB dept has tainted its own brand by releasing real @+*+ now, but I do not work there any more so whatever...

The last SB I sought out for were the Gucci SB as I had fall in love with the concept that was released a few years earlier. Love the shoe even though a few things about the dunk in general have seem to changed a bit. The concepts are starting to get better as fall comes closer. (Street Fighter Pack has my attention) In comparison to Non SB Nike Retro...there are a lot of classics that are being catered to that outshine a lot of what SB is putting out quality and concept wise. The cool thing about SB though....is that with the hype turned down like it is now...you can really pick up some sleeper kicks without too much trouble! 
eek.gif
 Personally when the right release comes along with the right colorway...the SB fans will come out in droves. As I look toward the future, SB looks like its really starting to look deep and remember its roots with the game changing colorways and innovative materials that we used to see pre-2005. Don't sleep. 2011 will be on point....
(My personal fav's for next year...) 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

nike-sb-spring-summer-2011-preview-11.jpg

The last SB I sought out for were the Gucci SB as I had fall in love with the concept that was released a few years earlier. Love the shoe even though a few things about the dunk in general have seem to changed a bit. The concepts are starting to get better as fall comes closer. (Street Fighter Pack has my attention) In comparison to Non SB Nike Retro...there are a lot of classics that are being catered to that outshine a lot of what SB is putting out quality and concept wise. The cool thing about SB though....is that with the hype turned down like it is now...you can really pick up some sleeper kicks without too much trouble! 
eek.gif
 Personally when the right release comes along with the right colorway...the SB fans will come out in droves. As I look toward the future, SB looks like its really starting to look deep and remember its roots with the game changing colorways and innovative materials that we used to see pre-2005. Don't sleep. 2011 will be on point....
(My personal fav's for next year...) 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

nike-sb-spring-summer-2011-preview-11.jpg

Theres a few coming out that are pretty nice.
pimp.gif

Civil

0014.jpg

Band aid highs sorta, with red laces.
pimp.gif

And these set to come out next year? No name but faded denim.

nike-sb-summer-2011-footwear-preview121.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom