NIKE SKATEBOARDING NOT GETTING THE LOVE OF THE NIKETALK??

Theres a few coming out that are pretty nice.
pimp.gif

Civil

0014.jpg

Band aid highs sorta, with red laces.
pimp.gif

And these set to come out next year? No name but faded denim.

nike-sb-summer-2011-footwear-preview121.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

There hasn't been a good release since 2005. What do you expect?
+1.

The defense?  THREE pics posted... Outta how many releases?

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

+1.

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

JB and SB fell off a little; more so JB. SB quality> JB quality. I'll take a pair of p rods (altho I don't own any) over some jordan fusions, 6 rings, spiz'ike, etc. I don't see SB pushing all tht garbage. SB has just been pushing some lackluster sb concepts and colorways. It's hard enough sometimes getting J's so i'm glad SBs aren't as hyped.

JB and SB fell off a little; more so JB. SB quality> JB quality. I'll take a pair of p rods (altho I don't own any) over some jordan fusions, 6 rings, spiz'ike, etc. I don't see SB pushing all tht garbage. SB has just been pushing some lackluster sb concepts and colorways. It's hard enough sometimes getting J's so i'm glad SBs aren't as hyped.

civils look amazing definitely getting those.

and the neon jpack thing is only a rumor..

civils look amazing definitely getting those.

and the neon jpack thing is only a rumor..

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

+1.

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

You want pics of good releases after 2005?

laugh.gif
all I did was post 2 shoes that are coming out soon that I think are pretty good. If you wanted more..

..well im too damn lazy to post more.
laugh.gif

+1.

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all I did was post 2 shoes that are coming out soon that I think are pretty good. If you wanted more..

laugh.gif

Ill tell you why, the reason Niketalk has no love for nike skateboarding is because it is a totally culture different here than say ISS people here prefer jordans and nike basketball retro.
ohwell.gif

Ill tell you why, the reason Niketalk has no love for nike skateboarding is because it is a totally culture different here than say ISS people here prefer jordans and nike basketball retro.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gotdakix23

ohwell.gif
not to mention air maxes....NT loves air maxes...

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

+1.

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hes not talking about you, hes talking about the guy who posted dooms, mork and mindys, etc.....

nike SB for the last couple of years has been ALRIGHT, nuttin amazing, nuttin crazy. just hyped up nasty lookin shoes to appeal to the same guys that sleep infront of supreme for 3 days for some t-shirts. im sorry but the last decent pair of SBs were the black/white lows.

those denim highs look promising though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

+1.

Defense rest...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hes not talking about you, hes talking about the guy who posted dooms, mork and mindys, etc.....

nike SB for the last couple of years has been ALRIGHT, nuttin amazing, nuttin crazy. just hyped up nasty lookin shoes to appeal to the same guys that sleep infront of supreme for 3 days for some t-shirts. im sorry but the last decent pair of SBs were the black/white lows.

those denim highs look promising though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

thats only in the last few years, first it was jordans, then af1s a few years back, now recently dudes jumping on the airmax / foamposite bandwagon.

NT works in cycles, check wdywt.

now everyone wears airmaxs, everyone wants foams, a year or 2 back everyone was wearing pumas and vans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ohwell.gif

thats only in the last few years, first it was jordans, then af1s a few years back, now recently dudes jumping on the airmax / foamposite bandwagon.

NT works in cycles, check wdywt.

now everyone wears airmaxs, everyone wants foams, a year or 2 back everyone was wearing pumas and vans.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom