NIKE SKATEBOARDING NOT GETTING THE LOVE OF THE NIKETALK??

Speaking of SB's......we really need to sticky some OFFICAL threads for upcoming releases....or just one big Nike SB Thread! Anyone have any new information on the release month of that Street Fighter Pack?

Speaking of SB's......we really need to sticky some OFFICAL threads for upcoming releases....or just one big Nike SB Thread! Anyone have any new information on the release month of that Street Fighter Pack?

honestly...they could keep pumping out lame gimmick after lame gimmick of sb's all season, but as long as they retro'd some of the older series dunks like the wheats, hulks, supas, flashs, lodens, etc in limited numbers every year id def buy a pair every year

honestly...they could keep pumping out lame gimmick after lame gimmick of sb's all season, but as long as they retro'd some of the older series dunks like the wheats, hulks, supas, flashs, lodens, etc in limited numbers every year id def buy a pair every year

Originally Posted by nuggets

nah screw retros, that will just ruin stuff. the fact that older sb's are harder to find, plus the fact that they have simple colorways and great materials, makes it even better when you do get a pair. plus if they retroed them they would probably use garbage materials

Originally Posted by nuggets

nah screw retros, that will just ruin stuff. the fact that older sb's are harder to find, plus the fact that they have simple colorways and great materials, makes it even better when you do get a pair. plus if they retroed them they would probably use garbage materials

someone needs to make an official thread so we can get some info on release dates

someone needs to make an official thread so we can get some info on release dates

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

i think the quality on SBs is on point... nothing has been worth looking at since the Skunks

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
skunks are horrible.
I'll stick to my orange/silver/pink boxes

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

i think the quality on SBs is on point... nothing has been worth looking at since the Skunks

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
skunks are horrible.
I'll stick to my orange/silver/pink boxes

Back
Top Bottom