Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I heard people that got the code started using the hang tag on they Oreo fours.

Many were surprised that the SNKRS tag was metallic and not cheap plastic. There was some talk about people putting the tag on their kicks or on their keychains. Iv's are associated with the hang tag so I could see people doing this

Many were surprised that the SNKRS tag was metallic and not cheap plastic. There was some talk about people putting the tag on their kicks or on their keychains. Iv's are associated with the hang tag so I could see people doing this

Lol I just made this up cause everybody was saying "heard" .. But yeah the tag is nice though.

Any news if the Air Max Patch pack will be available through the app? Not seeing anything but didn't know if I should still look out for them to drop on it.

Any news if the Air Max Patch pack will be available through the app? Not seeing anything but didn't know if I should still look out for them to drop on it.
As far as I know it's Nike lab,  they haven't released a nike lab shoe on the app yet

Subbed

A guy told me he was able to be the gold foams releasing next month through this app, any truth to that?

laugh.gif
pretty harsh, so its basically a store with exclusive material?
Nah these were one of the shoes they had early access for. These come out next month.

they can do w/e with it long as they dont keep it on the shoes and wear it :lol:

How do you actually buy a shoe when it launches at 10am ET? Do you just open the shoe's page in the app and wait for it to say "Buy" and then click your size?

How do you actually buy a shoe when it launches at 10am ET? Do you just open the shoe's page in the app and wait for it to say "Buy" and then click your size?

Bingo. Or you can set your size in your account profile so that the size is already selected for you.
You have to enter your password for each purchase attempt tho.

Ya it will say buy and you select that, it automatically selects your size but it gives you the option to pick a different size. To actually buy you do have to enter you account password. It already has your shipping and what card you can put it on so it's a pretty smooth process.  You may need to reload the front page right at 10 to see it change from notify me to buy though.  First two releases I worked fine for me but the Oreo I had to reload the page to show buy.

Last edited:
Basically, yes.  When 10am ET hits, the button to buy goes active.  You pre-specify your size in your settings, so it already pre-populates your size and you just add to cart.  If it can't find it right away, it keeps checking until your size is available, then it adds to cart for checkout.  

"Take your time".
Timothy D. Cook - Director, Nike Board of Directors
to SNKRS Android development team [emoji]128513[/emoji]

To be fair Nike has always had a strong relationship with Apple so not surprising the android version is behind. 

Like a few mentioned the APP is the future of buying from Nike online. It's essentially a bot for the masses. It does the same functions that a bot does but Nike has more control over it and it's use. It defiantly levels the playing field. I think Nike is slowly rolling it out to keep making periodic improvements and see if there's misuse of the bot and how to counter it. Im not huge into computers or anything, but I think it will be much harder to manipulate the App than basic online.

So I got a code from solemartyr for a #NTDenim :wow: contest on Twitter. I don't have an Apple product, though I can get a 1st gen ipad or ipad mini for $100. Will it work on one of those? And can I use the account linked using the ipad on the Android when it's available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom