Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

3/3 with the app. Like I said before it has a lot of potential. Network speed is a factor. But it still can grow from here for sure. Even with password skipping videos floating around I've snagged gold foams, chromeposites, and Oreos, well actually liberty 10's too. But I used the wrong card so I cancelled that order and reordered.

So what's so great about the app? Everything good is sold out like ndc.
Better interface than ndc and mobile
Similar to the in store mobile devices

No clothes, no running shoes except frees surprised they wouldn't have the blk/wht racers or lunar 3s, didn't see anything Nike lab on there
All of those I would like to see on there for instance upcoming pigalle collab or something like the ACG that dropped recently, just don etc
I called customer support some of the reps didn't even have codes yet
They'll eventually work to get swoosh prices on there but no dates

It's cool, as a swoosh memebr the only thing I would cop would probably something exclusive and a hype item
Some of the stuff is still sitting on ndc

So what's so great about the app? Everything good is sold out like ndc.
My app has carted shoes faster than my bots, atc extensions, and atc services. There is a definite advantage to the app, its almost as if nike is giving app users vip treatment. Quite sure my bot was in line before I entered my password on the app but it still beat out my other set ups. I would say if you are using it make sure you have the notify me option set before the release. I only tested it on the Oreos and APs however. On all star weekend they dropped a couple of shoes via app only that could happen again in the future. And at least with the app your limited to the number of devices you have running it and you have to manually enteryour password to purchase for now. So if nothing else it is leveling the playing field. 

Decided to sign up a few days ago and got my access code today. Most likely because I make all my Nike purchases online

Got my code earlier tonight as well. I just hope this will eliminate the RD hassle with browsers!!!

just got code for my wifes account. i wonder if theyll limit purchasing to one per billing address like they do on regular ndc orders. cuz ill set one up on her phone and the other on the ipad
NDC has never been one item per billing address and never will be.

seeing how all the codes are being sent out, this app will soon become the new NDC aka strike out city

seeing how all the codes are being sent out, this app will soon become the new NDC aka strike out city

People strike out regardless. The app just makes things more convenient.

Last edited:

I signed up the day it was open, granted a few hours later and still haven't received anything
i was tempted last night to order the obsidian foams, cause i thought maybe they bump people to the top of the list for codes that order recently off NDC but had enough restraint to say naaaaah

I signed up within 20 minutes of the waitlist being available the first day and didn't receive my first code till a week and a half later while several people I told to sign up days later received a code before me.

It's random.

Pretty sure it was random, signed my two accounts up before it was tweeted, got one Saturday the 14th, and still haven't gotten one for the other account. 

Back
Top Bottom