Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

So I got a code from solemartyr for a #NTDenim :wow: contest on Twitter. I don't have an Apple product, though I can get a 1st gen ipad or ipad mini for $100. Will it work on one of those? And can I use the account linked using the ipad on the Android when it's available?
Not feeling the recent foams at all.  Bring back the non-suede triple black Nike.

It should work on an iPod touch. Don't believe it will work on an iPad.

And yeah the triple black needs to come back.

Last edited:
So I got a code from solemartyr for a #NTDenim :wow: contest on Twitter. I don't have an Apple product, though I can get a 1st gen ipad or ipad mini for $100. Will it work on one of those? And can I use the account linked using the ipad on the Android when it's available?
Yes

Thanks gentlemen. I'll borrow my sister's ipad and see how smooth it runs first before I go out and buy the ipad.

have people still been getting codes? i feel like I'm **** out of luck as of now
mean.gif

I didn't get a code when I signed up on Day 1, but I luckily won an access code from @NikeLA twitter contest.

So far I'm 2/3 in copping shoes with the app (Missed the chomposites, got KD 7 AP & Oreo 4), kind of hoping that I continue to get a good success rate with the option of adding promo codes on the app.

This app is better than swoosh
And ihas better displays and similar functions to the mobile device for employees
damn no swoosh prices OUT
Makes sense for really big hype releases but bruh they need to integrate w/ swoosh

Last edited:
This app is better than swoosh
And ihas better displays and similar functions to the mobile device for employees
damn no swoosh prices OUT
Makes sense for really big hype releases but bruh they need to integrate w/ swoosh

Was about to ask if you were getting the swoosh price on the app, then seen your edit.

just got code for my wifes account. i wonder if theyll limit purchasing to one per billing address like they do on regular ndc orders. cuz ill set one up on her phone and the other on the ipad

The app will NOT work on a first gen iPad. I tried on mine and was told it requires iOS 8 or higher.

Back
Top Bottom