Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I got in on that RSVP. I'm in Philly though so unless theres some heat available I won't be making the 1.5-2hr drive :lol:.

Wishing for some behind-the-scene fixes/under-the-hood improvement too with that update. Last Saturday's release wasn't smooth as the weeks prior. 

I got in on that RSVP. I'm in Philly though so unless theres some heat available I won't be making the 1.5-2hr drive :lol:.

My drive is 2 hr 45 min. I'm curious tho so I'll probably do it.
Yeah same here. Hopefully it's +1 bc one of my buddies missed out on it and I know he'd like to check it out. We're still a ways away though so they'll probably open up some more spots in the meantime anyway :lol:.

Last edited:
do you think the 9/4 SNKR station event will have the AIR MAG?  since it was only 100 slots, would be nice they debut the Air MAG there!

do you think the 9/4 SNKR station event will have the AIR MAG?  since it was only 100 slots, would be nice they debut the Air MAG there!
I wish!  I got an RSVP spot, and will probably take the day off and head down there.

i passed on signing up just being nice to nyc heads. Foguring 5 hour drive is no joke.

Now i think i shoulda just signed up

Last edited:
i thought zoom city was the nike theme for the all star game.. they still doing stuff with it in september?  that sounds weird.

Really? Awesome now I don't need to regret not signing up my wife. 6 hour drive isn't too bad. Just hope we can get a babysitter haha

Lol yeah the plus one can walk in with you but they cannot purchase anything only you can with your credit card, just to keep you company I guess.

^ Probably limit 1 of each item though. So hypothetically speaking, if they have the Mirror Foams there again, only one of you can cop those. Along with everything else they'll have.

Last edited:
To the dude that told me to get creative to get my access code and he got his via communications through NIKE, I have no idea how you did that. Do you care to elaborate? I just got off the phone after having a lengthy conversation with Nike tech support and they said they have no access to access codes nor any way to produce new codes because it would compromise the integrity of how they distribute the codes(employees would hook up freinds, family, etc), and that access codes are not FCFS, there entirely RANDOM. AGAIN THIS IS WHAT HE SAID. So according to NIke tech (I spoke with two people) someone that signed up yesterday has an equal chance as me, who signed up within five minutes of the posting on Twitter. Also he said that that app will become available to everyone in the future, he said roughly 2-4 weeks. I was hoping to have my code by the 21st for the Jordan 4 lazers, but whatever. So I certainly wouldn't purchase an access code unless it's absolutely necessary. And like I had pointed out in one of my earlier post (and a few others) that they are slowly rolling out the application so they can evaluate and make adjustments, and by the time that they roll it out to the masses it should be relatively smooth running. Basically a NIKE bot. Good luck guys & congrats on who already received there access codes.

To the dude that told me to get creative to get my access code and he got his via communications through NIKE, I have no idea how you did that. Do you care to elaborate? I just got off the phone after having a lengthy conversation with Nike tech support and they said they have no access to access codes nor any way to produce new codes because it would compromise the integrity of how they distribute the codes(employees would hook up freinds, family, etc), and that access codes are not FCFS, there entirely RANDOM. AGAIN THIS IS WHAT HE SAID. So according to NIke tech (I spoke with two people) someone that signed up yesterday has an equal chance as me, who signed up within five minutes of the posting on Twitter. Also he said that that app will become available to everyone in the future, he said roughly 2-4 weeks. I was hoping to have my code by the 21st for the Jordan 4 lazers, but whatever. So I certainly wouldn't purchase an access code unless it's absolutely necessary. And like I had pointed out in one of my earlier post (and a few others) that they are slowly rolling out the application so they can evaluate and make adjustments, and by the time that they roll it out to the masses it should be relatively smooth running. Basically a NIKE bot. Good luck guys & congrats on who already received there access codes.
Don't trust anything a Nike rep tells you...  You  could just wait like everyone else 

I am waiting like everyone else, I was just responding to an earlier post where dude implied that I wasn't doing enough or something. I assumed it was on a first come first serve basis, apparently it's not it's 100% random. Thats all.

I remember when the first NIKE ID studio had just started on Elizabeth St and it was invitation only, you really had to be in the NY sneaker culture inner circle (Clark Kent/Mayor etc)...I sent an email to Nike and copied every high level Nike executive I could find. Basically told them how brand loyal I was, how much I loved their product and included a quick pic of my 140+ pair collection and simply asked for an invitation to the studio....I never got a response but I got an email invite within a week. Granted that was close to 10 years ago, I'm sure someone can do the same for you. Be honest, humble and appreciative and good things will happen.

Back
Top Bottom