Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I am waiting like everyone else, I was just responding to an earlier post where dude implied that I wasn't doing enough or something. I assumed it was on a first come first serve basis, apparently it's not it's 100% random. Thats all. 
Some talk to Nike and get a code, some don't  It's 99% random most of the time.  The only way you a going to get a code right this second is to buy one. It all depends on when you signed up  and IMO lt's how much you  spend on your ND  on how long it takes.

yes that was my assumption as well. I think people that spent more money on ndc.com got priority as far as access codes go. I even mention that to the tech obviously he wouldn't verify that but I said I would like to purchase more often on nike.com but these last couple years it's been very troublesome and at times impossible. but there's really nothing that I'm looking forward to in this next month, maybe the Jordan 4 lasers partly because the Jordan 4 is my favorite silhouette, so whatever. not the first time I've been dicked over by the system

yes that was my assumption as well. I think people that spent more money on ndc.com got priority as far as access codes go. I even mention that to the tech obviously he wouldn't verify that but I said I would like to purchase more often on nike.com but these last couple years it's been very troublesome and at times impossible. but there's really nothing that I'm looking forward to in this next month, maybe the Jordan 4 lasers partly because the Jordan 4 is my favorite silhouette, so whatever. not the first time I've been dicked over by the system
It was me who posted it and Id love to give more info but they're watching lol..

But its pretty much what someone above me said, that it depends who you speak with I guess.  I can guarantee you that they are able to create codes (maybe not the TECH?), but people who work in the SNKRS product management group can.

I signed up seconds after u posted the link and sent the link to my buddy who got thru as well. I can't wait. I hope the have the mags. Or some DBs. Something worth the wait and drive lol

Just realized I recieved my code 8 days ago.

I guess I'll put it on my girl iphone since I've got an HTC

Only wanted this app for the chromeposites :frown:

Just realized that sneaker thing in September is on a Friday.... Time to play bookie from work... Drive up there.... Get home in time to grab the kids :pimp:

It's a good app and does improve chances of getting new realseses make the process quicker
It's about to change
tired.gif

Has anyone gotten a follow up email in regards to the September snkr event?

Just got the following when I tried to sign up for an access code.  Guess Nike is no longer allowing people to register for codes.

Just got the following when I tried to sign up for an access code.  Guess Nike is no longer allowing people to register for codes.
trying to figure out what this means. does that just mean they are sending out more codes at that time? i was registered for the even nothing happened though

trying to get those flyknit roshe and it just keeps saying purchase failed. smh

Back
Top Bottom