Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

lol but i could've copped 5 on desktop but none on app...
lol.  That was once nike started putted the sizes back up (and even then people were getting better sizes with the app).  I'm talking about originally at 7am.  I see you posting in the Roshe thread so I know you see all the app success comments.

Just don't use the app then. No need to keep saying it sucks.
sorry for speaking my mind sir, forgot we arent allowed to do that here.
I don't think its that at all.  Its just people strike out on the website every day but don't complain near as much as when they strike out on the app.

Its successful for some and not for others.  The best thing about the app is you can use it at the same time as the website so you really lose nothing by using it, all it can do is help if it happens to come through for you.

Website or app or even bot your never gonna have a 100% success rate. Way too many people buying sneakers for you to cop on every release possible

Website or app or even bot your never gonna have a 100% success rate. Way too many people buying sneakers for you to cop on every release possible
This.  Regardless how you try copping, there is a limited supply of shoes.  Someone, somewhere is going to strike out.

All we can hope is that the app gets to a point where we can beat out the bots.  fingers crossed we see that one day

Did you guys get a notice that the LeBron 12 EXT launches tomorrow at 4?  I got the notification but when I go into the APP it doesn't show me the shoe or the notification.

Its there click on feb 13 this day in snkrs

Weird its at 7pm

Last edited:
Did you guys get a notice that the LeBron 12 EXT launches tomorrow at 4?  I got the notification but when I go into the APP it doesn't show me the shoe or the notification.

Mine neither... It does not show up in "my feed" as a notification

I got the 1 day notification but not showing anywhere else

Scroll down the page fellas. The new wheats are on there.

The old wheats are on top. Scroll down n it says to notify

Last edited:
So when you click on a shoe to purchase and you're prompted to type in your password, are your shoes already in cart? Or does it only add to cart after the password.
Dem precious seconds...

So when you click on a shoe to purchase and you're prompted to type in your password, are your shoes already in cart? Or does it only add to cart after the password.
Dem precious seconds...

There is no "cart"

Either u hv them or u don't

After u enter ur password u click buy

If they are available it says " u got'em

Or it says not available do u want to search for your Sz?

Dem precious seconds...

THERE IS STILL A WAIT AND U HAVE TO KEEP THE APP OPEN ON SCREEN.

U CANT TAP OUT OF IT TO DO SOMETHING ELSE, A NOTIFICATION WILL POP UP TO TELL U TO GET BACK ON THE APP OR ELSE YOU WILL MISS OUT.

Dem precious seconds...

After PW is entered (typed or copy/pasted), shoes are automatically purchased if immediately available. Otherwise it'll ask if you want to auto-search (size) then if found will auto-purchase.

After PW is entered (typed or copy/pasted), shoes are automatically purchased if immediately available. Otherwise it'll ask if you want to auto-search (size) then if found will auto-purchase.
When the app is doing the auto-search do you have to keep the app open and keep it on your screen?  In other words, can I not use my phone or ipad for anything else while it is auto searching?  

Last edited:
When the app is doing the auto-search do you have to keep the app open and keep it on your screen?  In other words, can I not use my phone or ipad for anything else while it is auto searching?  

Yeah you just have to leave it if you do anything else the app tells you to immediately go back to it or else it will stop looking

It actually "insists" that you keep it open with a pop-up prompt, saving perhaps some of us from accidentally losing our place. Not certain what happens if you do actually choose to leave the app.

Back
Top Bottom