Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Meg on vacation, Eric in the building.
My son eazy E out here working, dude seem like no games...
I don't think thats cancellation squad, looks more like credit card verification.

Theres nothing about unauthorized use of the website.

When you get cancelled for being bad the email they send is after you've been cancelled not a call us or we will cancel.

Last edited:
I was hoping it was more an investigation into different IPs carting then purchasing....
I can dream right.....

Not possible, the best pizza is Chicago Deep Dish.

166.gif

The app worked nicely today on my wife's phone, but couldn't get it to accept my cc info on the iPad with the 2nd account. Wife got thru and paid within seconds, and ended up with 6 more on the website

The app worked nicely today on my wife's phone, but couldn't get it to accept my cc info on the iPad with the 2nd account. Wife got thru and paid within seconds, and ended up with 6 more on the website

Ordered with 2 different phones. Got an email from Meg for 1 order...

Ordered with 2 different phones. Got an email from Meg for 1 order...

If both shoes were ordered with the same account that will always happen.

Less than 24hr wait. Signed up same day app launched. It's seemingly random, but who knows.
completely random I signed up first day on all acoounts got one the night the chrome foams released, they seem to release them in waves. Mytimeline errupts with people selling codes everytime
Question about the app. Does it notify people on restocks?
anyone here has a similar problem?
the country says HK and its impossible to fix it
Might be cookie based. Maybe you can change the location settings on your phone/tablet. Why does it say no sim?

completely random I signed up first day on all acoounts got one the night the chrome foams released, they seem to release them in waves. Mytimeline errupts with people selling codes everytime

Might be cookie based. Maybe you can change the location settings on your phone/tablet. Why does it say no sim?

lol dude got geotagged and caught red handed

No, I got one account, my wife got another. She has her own American express. It wouldn't let me even add the card to the account, had nothing to do with actually purchasing the shoe. I tried song the card before release time and errors kept popping up. Didn't have time to grab another card. Trust me, I know how to get around the one pair per person issue, I get 4-10 pairs nearly every release

No, I got one account, my wife got another. She has her own American express. It wouldn't let me even add the card to the account, had nothing to do with actually purchasing the shoe. I tried song the card before release time and errors kept popping up. Didn't have time to grab another card. Trust me, I know how to get around the one pair per person issue, I get 4-10 pairs nearly every release

nice

so u a reseller?

Anyone heading to that sneaker event in September in NYC? If these are available in October whoever is going might be able to get these early.

Back
Top Bottom