Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

How long does it take for the code to be sent when you're on the waiting list??

How long does it take for the code to be sent when you're on the waiting list??

Yeah no one really knows the criteria as to who and when the access is granted. There's a bunch of educated guesses but no one's certain. Good luck.

Just realized that sneaker thing in September is on a Friday.... Time to play bookie from work... Drive up there.... Get home in time to grab the kids
pimp.gif
lol that's the only thing making me think there's something to it. we'll see.

Just realized that sneaker thing in September is on a Friday.... Time to play bookie from work... Drive up there.... Get home in time to grab the kids :pimp:

lol that's the only thing making me think there's something to it. we'll see.

I'm keeping my expectations very low and using it as my chance to site see NYC real quick.
There's a clearance store opening up in NY soon that I think is within driving distance that I'll hit too before going home.

Will be asking for places to eat if I really do go up there.

Has anybody figured out a way to use GCs on this? I have a $100 GC waiting to be used, but it only gives me the option of "Buy" once I enter my password. Any help would be great, thank you.

I'm keeping my expectations very low and using it as my chance to site see NYC real quick.
There's a clearance store opening up in NY soon that I think is within driving distance that I'll hit too before going home.

I'll lead you to the best pizza and Italian around bigj505 bigj505

I'll lead you to the best pizza and Italian around@bigj505
Not possible, the best pizza is Chicago Deep Dish.

I'll lead you to the best pizza and Italian around[@=/u/40120/bigj505]@bigj505[/@]

Not possible, the best pizza is Chicago Deep Dish.

didn't know Chicago was around NY :lol:

Last edited:
 didn't know Chicago was around NY
laugh.gif
It isn't, he can't just be using the words best and pizza if its NYC pizza.  Good and decent pizza is more accurate.

I wish Nike would spread the love on these sneaker events.  Everything seems to be NYC only.

Last edited:
It isn't, he can't just be using the words best and pizza if its NYC pizza.  Good and decent pizza is more accurate.
I wish Nike would spread the love on these sneaker events.  Everything seems to be NYC only.

nyc is the capital of the WORLD

k thanks bye

LB Wheats popped up, those interested might want to make sure you re-tap "notify me". JIC it's true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom