Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Well it deff seems as if corks will release via the app since there was a notify me button and not jus sayin they are releasing on NDC like this past weekend releases....
Weird, I didn't get a notification from SNKRS that they were added.  Just loaded it and saw them there now.  Thanks for the heads up

Yes the APP is back

Low 13's just popped up

Hopefully there will not be a note added " on Nike.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
My iPhone was replaced by Apple, but after restoring last backup to my new device, my SNKRS app is requiring me to re-enter the access code assigned to my account. I can't locate the email Nike sent me with the access code and now I no longer have access. Crap!

My iPhone was replaced by Apple, but after restoring last backup to my new device, my SNKRS app is requiring me to re-enter the access code assigned to my account. I can't locate the email Nike sent me with the access code and now I no longer have access. Crap!
Damn that sucks

Deleted/Trash folder perhaps? Had to restore my phone recently, but still had my keychain with the code on it.

assuming you have not deleted the email, your email should have a search option. search for SNKRS. if the SNKRS email is buried amongst all your other emails, it will pop up in search results.

now if it doesnt pop up, you probably deleted it. but there is a chance it is still there in the trash folder. go and search that folder. if nothing pops up....then i think you may have to call and hope they understand.

On my email it says "one time use code"
one time use meaning you can use it to link an account one time. when you use your code to gain access into the app, the first ndc account you log into is the account the code gets linked to.

so that means if u uninstall, and reinstall the app, you will be asked for access code again. enter the same code, but now you can only use the ndc account you linked. i dont think you can use the samecode and log into a friends account also etc

NDC sent me an access code since no one could solve the mystery of my phantom email! LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I just wanna see some shoes release on the app before I do the happy dance. The real test for me and the app will be the corks.

If that goes well then the chi 1's will seem much more possible!!!

Still nothing on a droid app huh
mean.gif
DROIDS SUCK.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanna see some shoes release on the app before I do the happy dance. The real test for me and the app will be the corks.

If that goes well then the chi 1's will seem much more possible!!!
explain?  You think the corks will be in more demand than the Chi 1's?

explain?  You think the corks will be in more demand than the Chi 1's?

Tbh.... No release on the app have been super limited. You can say the chromes but the app had a clear advantage. Mostly cause less people had the app.

Now more people have the app while this prob isn't chi level of thirst. The corks are prob more limited than the chi 1's and with a quite good enough demand for the corks (no where near chi 1 levels) so interesting see if the app holds up.

If we struggle with the corks. The chi's may be a blood bath. Lotta people have the app and may not even follow maxes or care to buy them. Jordan releases especially a classic and hyped such as a 1 well the ole pizza party is in full effect smh....

corks will hopefully be my first purchase thru SNKRS app... hoping for a easy cop.

Well the zeros had thirst once corn balls saw possible resell (nothing new though). Lot of dudes did cop through the app tho so that's good to

Last edited:
Tbh.... No release on the app have been super limited. You can say the chromes but the app had a clear advantage. Mostly cause less people had the app.

Now more people have the app while this prob isn't chi level of thirst. The corks are prob more limited than the chi 1's and with a quite good enough demand for the corks (no where near chi 1 levels) so interesting see if the app holds up.

If we struggle with the corks. The chi's may be a blood bath. Lotta people have the app and may not even follow maxes or care to buy them. Jordan releases especially a classic and hyped such as a 1 well the ole pizza party is in full effect smh....
Hmm good thought analysis.  I guess we will find out in a few more days

Back
Top Bottom