Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

yea right, dont talk like you came in here and admitted right from the jump that you are actually one of the people cheating and exploiting the app.  you JUST admitted it now when people started calling you out on being a troll.

nobody here even mentioned anything about the amount of reps sum1s has represents how much they know. you came out of left field wit that BS.

miss me with all that BS.
man u on some different s now all but hurt cause I called u out on your bs. If i know snkrs app has pil it's because im using a bot. da hell is your brain at man. i use , i make bots. so the hell what. nothing new here.  stop being childish about it like its some taboo. so trolling  = stating facts welp i guess im trollin then  
why would i b hurt? youre the one that looks like a fool so you resorted to trying to make a link between the amount of reps people have and the accuracy of their info.

i can score shoes with no problem manually. cannot say the same for you.

keep trolling bud.

yea right, dont talk like you came in here and admitted right from the jump that you are actually one of the people cheating and exploiting the app.  you JUST admitted it now when people started calling you out on being a troll.

nobody here even mentioned anything about the amount of reps sum1s has represents how much they know. you came out of left field wit that BS.

I know its a slim chance bordering closer to none, but I hope Nike finds a way to get rid of people like this who exploit the app.  sigh.

I know its a slim chance bordering closer to none, but I hope Nike finds a way to get rid of people like this who exploit the app.  sigh.
hes just talking fly right now cause Nike is too lazy or cheap to provide a proper fix. lets say nike decides to get off their butts and actually fix the issue, he will score 0 shoes after that because hes so used to his big bad bot.

or when they decide to seriously start banning accounts, IPs etc, he will be the same guy who will be begging Aunty Fee to let him use her internet and address to order shoes.

hes just talking fly right now cause Nike is too lazy or cheap to provide a proper fix. lets say nike decides to get off their butts and actually fix the issue, he will score 0 shoes after that because hes so used to his big bad bot.

or when they decide to seriously start banning accounts, IPs etc, he will be the same guy who will be begging Aunty Fee to let him use her internet and address to order shoes.
LOL.. then we flip the game on them.  We start reselling what we cop for 3x what resellers normally try charging.  Utopia

I've always thought Nike had the cash to stop the script writers but they have yet to address the issues on their website so I am kinda losing hope that they will. They coulda thrown the snkrs app capital at the problem and just fixed the damn website...

I've always thought Nike had the cash to stop the script writers but they have yet to address the issues on their website so I am kinda losing hope that they will. They coulda thrown the snkrs app capital at the problem and just fixed the damn website...
absolutely they have the capital to properly address and fix the issue, or at least eliminate it down to a minimum. abso-freaking-lutely they have the money to do it. but they wont, at least not in the near future.

i think last week, they were working on patching up whatever exploits they were aware of on the app. thats the only reason i could think of for them to pull the red foams from the app last minute. cant speak for the georgetowns, but the foams were actually on there with notify me button before they were pulled. alotta people were using direct 1 click links to purchase using the SNKRS buypoint, mainly ATC services and botters.

but thats just a guess. maybe they werent fixing anything and just wanted to shaft us by not releasing on the app lol

Last edited:

absolutely they have the capital to properly address and fix the issue, or at least eliminate it down to a minimum. abso-freaking-lutely they have the money to do it. but they wont, at least not in the near future.

i think last week, they were working on patching up whatever exploits they were aware of on the app. thats the only reason i could think of for them to pull the red foams from the app last minute. cant speak for the georgetowns, but the foams were actually on there with notify me button before they were pulled. alotta people were using direct 1 click links to purchase using the SNKRS buypoint, mainly ATC services and botters.

but thats just a guess. maybe they werent fixing anything and just wanted to shaft us by not releasing on the app lol
I don't know enough about apps and their development, but if there was a fix they were working on wouldn't they push out a new version, or would something like this be able to be fixed in the backend?  Maybe @bigj505  could give some insight.

To the other point about having the capital to fix these issues.  Of course they have the money, but it's not as simple as saying hey we have a problem can we get funding.  Typically funding is assigned to each department at the beginning of each fiscal year so IT would be given XX amount, Customer Service XX amount, Marketing etc. And that money is allocated to scheduled programs which they have already scoped.  Now, the next step would be to build a business case on WHY this needs to be fixed providing an ROI.  This is the tricky part with the issue, what is the benefit to Nike by fixing it?  They wont increase their revenue because the shoes are selling anyway and there is no revenue leakage in this problem either because the problem doesn't steal money from Nike's pockets either.  Maybe the answer is higher customer satisfaction, but you cant really put a dollar value to CSAT when building your case. 

I want them to fix the problems as well, but I understand the complexities of getting the money to do it.  Just hope someone finally says eff it and throws cash at the problem

I keep telling you guys but it feels like no one listens.
This fight against hackers is a fluent situation and is costly. Every time nike patches something, another exploit is found then passed around the hacker community.
Nike can't constantly update things considering that these fixes are pretty much overhead costs so I'm sure it picks chooses its battles.
We also don't know 100% what NIKES intentions are since these hackers actually benefit nike and its sales/demand by selling through product or helping give the appearance that the stuff is hard to get.

That is why I constantly tell you guys to manage your expectations while also understanding that this app is more for ease of use and convenience rather than a fight to make things right.

I keep telling you guys but it feels like no one listens.
This fight against hackers is a fluent situation and is costly. Every time nike patches something, another exploit is found then passed around the hacker community.
Nike can't constantly update things considering that these fixes are pretty much overhead costs so I'm sure it picks chooses its battles.
We also don't know 100% what NIKES intentions are since these hackers actually benefit nike and its sales/demand by selling through product or helping give the appearance that the stuff is hard to get.

That is why I constantly tell you guys to manage your expectations while also understanding that this app is more for ease of use and convenience rather than a fight to make things right.
yes yes yes we understand this.  What about the question about the APP?  Say they did or are doing a fix, is this a back end change that wouldn't require a new version pushed out?

Everytime i start to think about things like this, I just tell myself "Nike does not care about anything other than money"

and it all starts to make sense.

they have 0 incentive to start leveling the playing field until customer dissatisfaction starts affecting the bottom line.

My solution: buy less Nike sneakers

1/1 with the app so far tho, will try for the corks this friday!

I don't know enough about apps and their development, but if there was a fix they were working on wouldn't they push out a new version, or would something like this be able to be fixed in the backend?  Maybe @bigj505  could give some insight.

To the other point about having the capital to fix these issues.  Of course they have the money, but it's not as simple as saying hey we have a problem can we get funding.  Typically funding is assigned to each department at the beginning of each fiscal year so IT would be given XX amount, Customer Service XX amount, Marketing etc. And that money is allocated to scheduled programs which they have already scoped.  Now, the next step would be to build a business case on WHY this needs to be fixed providing an ROI.  This is the tricky part with the issue, what is the benefit to Nike by fixing it?  They wont increase their revenue because the shoes are selling anyway and there is no revenue leakage in this problem either because the problem doesn't steal money from Nike's pockets either.  Maybe the answer is higher customer satisfaction, but you cant really put a dollar value to CSAT when building your case. 

I want them to fix the problems as well, but I understand the complexities of getting the money to do it.  Just hope someone finally says eff it and throws cash at the problem
i understand the complexities of distributing the money too....but my point is if the honchos ever say OK LETS FIX THIS, they will never run into the problem that their company doesnt have the money to fix it even if they wanted to. their problem would be how they would budget and allocate the money.

Companies are about profit and budgets guys. There is a true business side of it. Please really read into what I'm saying.

He has a point. Also, before we all lose our collective minds over how the app may or may not be hacked to all heck.

I feel a few things just my two since

The only does provide an ease of use and there are less people on the app than there are people Beating on the keyboards in the morning.

That and we need to take into account we haven't seen anything since they put the app back up.

I'm more of the wait and see type. I mean don't put all your eggs into the app. Play the game as if NDC was your only choice. Enter raffles and or put in early morning leg work. You can use the app if ur line way easier than Nike mobile.

As of now things are a wild card so just play it as such.

Back
Top Bottom