Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

glad to see everything back up lets see if it holds though. they added more shoes to the app seems they were updating it.

I'm sure this is old news, but rumors were going around yesterday about twitter user @solemartyr again. After he publicity leaked the SNKRS exploits, he shortly disappeared from Twitter. Read some rumors yesterday that someone in the know was now hired by nike to combat this. Do I believe it...no, but I damn as sure want to lol.

Does anyone know how to remove shoes marked as favorites from the favorite section located under account and then profile?

Does anyone know how to remove shoes marked as favorites from the favorite section located under account and then profile?

It's under follow in profile

But it is not working on mine

Anyone else have the Lebron rubber ext notice show up only to disappear and even the notification was removed ???

thanks man, but what I follow here doesn't seem to effect what is displayed here

If you double tap a shoe it goes to your favorites and im trying to remove the lebron 12 wheats
tap the image(s) in your favorites and swipe left. you should see a check, heart or back arrow, tap the heart an it will remove it.

Last edited:
tap the image(s) in your favorites and swipe right. you should see a check, heart or back arrow, tap the heart an it will remove it.
Thanks and repped but my finger motions most be awful cause I can't seem to get it. In fact, now there are even more shots of the lebron 12 wheats under my favorites hahah

Last edited:
Like when I'm tapping the images listed under my favorites before I can swipe right it just takes me to a page dedicated to that show itself. It's really not important I guess but I'm OCD like that

Just thinking and SNKRS doesn't have a notification for 2 weeks.. Has to be dropping tomorrow on the app

NDC chat reps can be pretty useless. Just as with the other retailers. 
eyes.gif
   The chat rep was probably looking at their own phone talkin' about "Oh...wait...it does say 2 weeks"  FWIW the Lebron Wheats had the wrong launch date right up until the BUY button popped up.

From member quise2024

smfh

Back
Top Bottom