Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Haha I'd love to see Nike go full OG retro and pull the online plug for a while. I remember the only time you'd see the new J's was when Mike busted them out at All Star or playoffs. I'd break my VCR trying to pause or slow-mo every time the camera panned across his feet.

Last edited:
Who is this employee everyone they keep talking about that Nike hired for security? Everyone on Twitter keeps talking about this

If it was a bot problem don't y'all think they would have shut down ndc China and Australia as well. They just shutdown North America releases. The dudes with those bots can use them on any Nike (country).

Just my opinion but I think it's a shipping problem.
First the gym red GS were pushed back to 4/22 than to 4/24
Then the Lola 7s and hornet 13s were pushed back a whole week.

Sounds like Nike warehouse having a problem getting their packages. Lol

But then again. How Nike don't get their own package but footlocker,east bay,foot action etc gets them

If it's a Shipping problem, how come all the smaller stores are getting there stock still???

"These  products will still be available in select Nike stores and Through our Partners as planned."

THIS^^

If it was a bot problem don't y'all think they would have shut down ndc China and Australia as well. They just shutdown North America releases. The dudes with those bots can use them on any Nike (country).

Just my opinion but I think it's a shipping problem.
First the gym red GS were pushed back to 4/22 than to 4/24
Then the Lola 7s and hornet 13s were pushed back a whole week.

Sounds like Nike warehouse having a problem getting their packages. Lol

But then again. How Nike don't get their own package but footlocker,east bay,foot action etc gets them
This is most likely. There were labor problems at west coast shipping ports and as a result, there is a backlog on cargo. Even though the dispute's settled it's going to take a while until things aren't backed up. This dispute affects everyone.

I got the notification 25 minutes ago for a 10 am drop.

But no drop. Still have the "notify me" checked, so I'll stay awake over here 

just copped my corks. Employees already said something is wrong with NIKE shipment.

They had under 20 pairs. And no size 13 and or size 11.

A persons I know close to it said employees were not allowed any stock and this store is on the code since they wanna be and are I think the southeast flagship store.

Word solemartyr joined Nike that's great, hope he messes up the bot game, felt really bad for girls trying to get the Paris air maxs two weeks ago but bots ate them joints up I had to pay resell for my girls pair, but still it must suck for people willing to spend $180 dollars and have no clue as to what a bot is.

Sole martyr workin for Nike is hilarious since he's against all things NDC ...like his logo is an upside down nike swoosh.

Wasn't he banned from this site for posting exploits in NDC checkout process?

Last edited:
Sole martyr workin for Nike is hilarious since he's against all things NDC ...like his logo is an upside down nike swoosh.

Wasn't he banned from this site for posting exploits in NDC checkout process?

Maybe they reached out to him since the developers they had sucked.

Honestly I've heard more ridiculous stories from the inner workings at Nike so I'm not surprised, ill for sure try to find out my uncles friend works at the offices in Portland....... It don't do nothing for me. But I'll try to ask him about it and see if he can find anything out. He's prolly gonna look at me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom