Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

What does the access code actually let you get?   Will it work on the Mercurial / Magista release tomorrow? 

Just got my access code today. Do the shoes drop on the app at the same time as online? For instance the Chrome foams tomorrow at 10EST or different for the app?

Got lucky and got a code today!
About time Nike looks out for OG's lol

Just wish the foams were still available when I got the email.

Got the code a few hours ago myself, but it's too bad you can't use voucher codes when purchasing through the app.

so... has this thread turned into a "begging for access code" type of thread?

so anyways, i messed up activating my code. since i didn't have an iphone, i got a lg g3, i used my friend's phone.
unfortunately i wasn't paying attention and thought that i couldn't add the access code / snkrs to my current ndc account so i ended up making a new account.
the question is, do i need to use her iphone to make the special purchases or can i just log in via ndc and buy? i can't buy the polka dotted pair of KD currently on ndc, so....

how do you get access to the actual snkrs station on bowery?
You had to rsvp through the website on a specific date and time. Then they email you confirming your spot.

so... has this thread turned into a "begging for access code" type of thread?

so anyways, i messed up activating my code. since i didn't have an iphone, i got a lg g3, i used my friend's phone.
unfortunately i wasn't paying attention and thought that i couldn't add the access code / snkrs to my current ndc account so i ended up making a new account.
the question is, do i need to use her iphone to make the special purchases or can i just log in via ndc and buy? i can't buy the polka dotted pair of KD currently on ndc, so....
The app code is ndc account specific, so once you link it to an account, you should be able to log in anywhere (device or ndc) to access it.

Last edited:
So the app is for US only? Received my access code but App Store says its not available in my area yet.
frown.gif
 Is there a release date for Europe?

Copped with the app as well. Didn't get through at first but I guess I had the option to wait in line for auto checkout and after 5 mins they were mine :pimp:.

I'm confident that I wouldn't have gotten them on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom