Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

App was a no go for me this morning. Was pending for like 20 mins before I jumped on EB and grabbed my Hares...some did get thru after like 30-45 mins...

I'm amazed you got thru Eastbay. That site is a tragedy for me but would be my first preference since it's free shipping and no tax.
I was surprised too. I saw a few posting it was smooth so I gave it a shot. Payed off. Carted right away and waited bout 10 mins to check out. Was very smooth...I was charged tax tho...

App was a no go for me this morning. Was pending for like 20 mins before I jumped on EB and grabbed my Hares...some did get thru after like 30-45 mins...
I'm amazed you got thru Eastbay. That site is a tragedy for me but would be my first preference since it's free shipping and no tax.
i get hit hard with that tax lol thats the first site that i got through to checkout page but they charged me shipping plus that tax. ididnt pull the trigger and im glad cause i waited for FNL and used a WC reward to help drive the total down a little

is there a code for free shipping on eb? i know tax depends where u live

I was surprised too. I saw a few posting it was smooth so I gave it a shot. Payed off. Carted right away and waited bout 10 mins to check out. Was very smooth...I was charged tax tho...
tax or not depends on where u live. tax total depends on where u live too.

this APP is turning out to be a waste of time

the NEW glitch is two of these in a row

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/squegeebrothers017/IMG_6352.png.html

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/squegeebrothers017/IMG_6352.png.html

then I got this message

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/squegeebrothers017/IMG_6351.png.html

I never changed my password either

did not say it was OOS until 12:30

the bad thing about the app is you can not try for more than one pair at a time

the APP use to be automatic now its just a waste of time

^^^ congrats man. I haven't gotten thru on a JB release on Eastbay since he black red xiiis had that delayed release :lol:

I tried to copy and paste my password and it gave me the same error.. I copy and pasted it correct too I dunno what was going on

i get hit hard with that tax lol thats the first site that i got through to checkout page but they charged me shipping plus that tax. ididnt pull the trigger and im glad cause i waited for FNL and used a WC reward to help drive the total down a little

Sorry. I always assume people know what's good with the gold and platinum program.
It's free shipping on all orders for a year if you are part of either.

Sorry. I always assume people know what's good with the gold and platinum program.
It's free shipping on all orders for a year if you are part of either.
thanks man i didnt know cause i dont really order from eb too much. but im finna sign up now and start ordering from them lol repped

then I got this message

Cause now we are fighting with BOTs again.   Until Nike fixes it, all it does it makes it easier to strike out - One click instead of three on NDC lol.

What we need is some of the bigger blog sites to keep calling Nike out, but we know they wont do that cause then they might not be invited to the next event

Last edited:
today was crazy... i failed on 2 SNKRS accounts, but got thru on almost every window on desktops.

today was crazy... i failed on 2 SNKRS accounts, but got thru on almost every window on desktops.
same for me, except with 1 SNKRS account. this was my first attempt at a purchase with the app. ive been had it since the double nickels week but didnt want anything until now with the hares.

the result was "PENDING" for 2 hours just to tell me OOS. what a disappointment..... but at least FNL came through without any checkout issues.

I got through after a half hour of pending on the hares. My first time wanting to purchase on the app. I went to checkout and hit the wrong button or something. I have no clue. Still lost. Its not like there is a cart i can view

then I got this message

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/squegeebrothers/media/squegeebrothers017/IMG_6351.png.html

then I got this message

Same thing happened to me....

I was fortunate to get through on the SNKRS app (1st purchase on it; the the app failed me on the Double Nickel AJ10 release) for the AJ7 Hare's, but I was on the 'pending' status for about 15 minutes; then the 'congrats' window popped up, and I checked out ASAP.  

There were some people on the AJ7 Hare's thread that checked out on SNKRS a few minutes after release time, while a few others checked out 15-20 minutes after release.

I was fortunate to get through on the SNKRS app (1st purchase on it; the the app failed me on the Double Nickel AJ10 release) for the AJ7 Hare's, but I was on the 'pending' status for about 15 minutes; then the 'congrats' window popped up, and I checked out ASAP.  

There were some people on the AJ7 Hare's thread that checked out on SNKRS a few minutes after release time, while a few others checked out 15-20 minutes after release.

you have to check out after u get the congrats window?

u dont have card and billing linked into app?

you have to check out after u get the congrats window?

u dont have card and billing linked into app?
I have billing & shipping info saved on the app. This is what it looked like for me after I got through the 'pending' status:

After pressing OK, you have to confirm the price of the sneaker (retail + tax), then press a 'confirm order button'. Then you'll get this window:

I have billing & shipping info saved on the app. This is what it looked like for me after I got through the 'pending' status:

View media item 1537522

After pressing OK, you have to confirm the price of the sneaker (retail + tax), then press a 'confirm order button'. Then you'll get this window:

View media item 1537524

That's weird, I've never seen that we got a pair for u pop up before, mine just goes from pending to got em

That's weird, I've never seen that we got a pair for u pop up before, mine just goes from pending to got em
Ah ok... You know what? Maybe because I had to enter the security code on my debit card... That's probably why I had to 'confirm order'.

EDIT: Do you think @mackrell I'll have to re-enter my debt security numbers the next time I purchase off SNKRS, or will I just go straight to the 'got 'em' screen since/if my info is now complete...?

Last edited:
Ah ok... You know what? Maybe because I had to enter the security code on my debit card... That's probably why I had to 'confirm order'.

EDIT: Do you think @mackrell I'll have to re-enter my debt security numbers the next time I purchase off SNKRS, or will I just go straight to the 'got 'em' screen since/if my info is now complete...?

i think it should, log into your account on ndc and make sure it is saved in there, you cant edit the card info from snkrs, you can edit exp but not card numbers

hopefully it works out for you and your next check out is smoother...we are all gonna need any help we can get with that Chi I release :nerd:

sorry for the dumb question but since here's the app is not avilable, what's the plus of using it instead of going on regular NDC website?

sorry for the dumb question but since here's the app is not avilable, what's the plus of using it instead of going on regular NDC website?

In the past it was a done deal using the APP

Just enter your password and no waiting you got'em

The app was faster and more efficient

Plus it had perks of early availability of shoes too

Now it's not as nice

It's more convenient to use tho it is a bit buggy for some. Ultimately, people hyped it up to be something it isn't and put all their eggs into one basket instead of continuing their grind.

Yep that's definitely it, because I had to do the same thing on the Liberty 90's since I got a new debit card.

Yesterday I got the De La's in around 3 seconds, then went and got the Hares.

Ended up canceling the Hares after my boy told me he scooped me one for $114 off Swoosh.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom