Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Called, tweeted and emailed finishline and all they kept saying was check with usps which I did and they told me it was suppose have came last week. So either my package got stolen or it's still on its way.
Don't think it was stolen unless it actually says delivered. Well good luck with everything. Hopefully you get them soon. Make sure to post pics when you do lol

Tried on the navy wovens at Undefeated yesterday, I like how they look and feel but I am waiting for the grey pair
retail is $85 for those that are interested

There's a size 8 in the navy colorway and size 9 in red on ebay for $55 buy it now if anyone is interested. I don't live near a Nordstorm Rack so thinking about getting the red ones

p4l these look really nice. I already bought a pair of Reebok zig techs though dam it.

Picked up the reds this afternoon at the Rack. Def reminds me of the roshes, but with better traction :lol: ~

wassup guys, i work at NR and a lot of our stores nationwide got the red ones. Most of the stores only got 1 pair for each size. There's still plenty in larger and smaller sizes at my work so i'm sure they're still all over other Racks.

They have the Reds @ the rack in king of Prussia, pretty much 1 pair of each size from 8-12, $49.99.

Back
Top Bottom