Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Seller name is kicks-r-us. If you can't find them just looked up "solarsoft moccasin" on ebay. I got the last size 9 though lol. They still have a sizes 8 and 10-12

Here's an on feet pic. Wore them to the gym and they feel pretty similar to Roshes. I honestly couldn't really tell a difference. Excuse the quality. Took it off my phone lol

yea the BLUE are a must. and as someone said, simply because roshes never released in that simple og mesh plain simple blue colorway.. at least for men.

Here's an on feet pic. Wore them to the gym and they feel pretty similar to Roshes. I honestly couldn't really tell a difference. Excuse the quality. Took it off my phone lol
After this, now im more tempted to cop a pair asap. Thanks for this pic, looking at them on feet just assured me.

I'm getting impatient with my pair that I ordered from finishline on the 6th of feb... It's closing in on one month and still haven't received them!

Copped a pair at Nordstrom Rack today. I'm a size 10 but had to get the 11 because there were no 10s. they fit really good a full size up. I doubt the 10 would have fit comfortably

View media item 296303

Is there a thread for the solar soft woven mule or any more details on release dates?

Hmm that's really odd. Maybe it's cause you're in Hawaii? I doubt that but you should call them and see what's up.
Called, tweeted and emailed finishline and all they kept saying was check with usps which I did and they told me it was suppose have came last week. So either my package got stolen or it's still on its way.

Of course Nicekicks has every size but mine still in stock for the wovens. A little happy though, I prefer the grey ones anyway

Back
Top Bottom