Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

The Resellers and the Beasts prob let their pairs go on NDC seeing that they didn't have that much Hype surrounding them. Hope everybody in here who wanted a pair gets a pair, tried to help all I could #TeamSolarsoft

I picked up a the white yots in a size 11 since I think those will fit better barefoot, the Tokyo Roche's I got it for perfect in a 12 so I am hoping the black woven yots fit more like those. I wear a size 11.5 in dunks, Jordan's, af1s and a 12 in Nike basketball shoes.

My foot is slightly wider then normal. I hope this helps anyone with there sizing questions.

Might grab the white yots's still not sold on them. BTW mocs fit small so go up if anything for sure

Last edited:
ndc restock the same day?
would those pairs have sat in carts for that long?
wonder when the last time a restock happened the same day... that or they held some back, but put em up when they saw the parched lips of the thirsty.

Or to make sure people who wanted them got them. A beast wouldn't come back to check so soon. Unlike the people who actually wanted them. Stoked I checked when I did. Score.
Knowing the hype I think they wanted people to get them and not deal with resellers.

Back
Top Bottom