Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Also, I wasted 4-minutes watching that video. Thought there'd be some useful information or on-feet footage. Just looked like a kid playing with shoes on the kitchen floor...

Then you wasted the time to write this..okay. I thought the fact that the scales on the yots and the yeezys are the exact same pattern and material was intersting. Other than that, it's just a closer look at the shoe for those interested.
I type rather quickly so "wasting" seconds as opposed to minutes matters. The only thing is that they are not exactly the same...

Last edited:
Well, yeah, they pretty much are the same. If there's much difference, it's subtle.

Bout spot on imo...
View media item 341159
Saying "exact same" & "pretty much the same" are very different proclamations, my friend...

Regardless, they may look similar & have the same scaling, but they definitely feel different and are cut thicker on the YOTS'. Yeezys have more of a weathered look as well. Which one is the better of the two? I'd go with the Yeezys. So if you want to get technical, then there you go...
View media item 341163

Last edited:
Haha! Keep reaching with those adjectives. Still doesn't equate to "exact"...

Last edited:
Added the info I could about the Rache and Woven Rache. The more they release the more I'll updated it.

Sniper Honestly I don't mean to Flame but in the words of Pat Riley "****" let folks say their piece and keep it moving. I mean the video did suck but it related to the topic at hand which were the Moccasins, that's why he posted it up no need to flame dude just because he posted a relevant video. Sorry not all of us can afford some Gucci Balen's and not all of us into the style of the Footscapes or Free Foward Mocs we just stated that this style of Moccasin is what suits our taste best. Also I don't think No one here is saying they're an elitist on Moccasins, I think the point most of us are trying to relay is the fact we would be in here discussing the shoe even if they didn't come out with a Yeezy like model. I appreciate these wovens for what its worth if you don't like that move onto another thread.

And to get back to the topic at hand, I just need a RD on the Atomic Teals

Last edited:
Haha! Keep reaching with those adjectives. Still doesn't equate to "exact"...
who cares. move forward. obviously exact in the context is an oxymoron when referring to sneakers. a single pair of shoes from the left to right is never the exact same even when it is made from same material. 
Thanks for the heads-up. However, it's only that you are talking about the manufacturing process, which, in itself, should be a given. I am referring to materials used. Apples & oranges, my dude...

Sniper Honestly I don't mean to Flame but in the words of Pat Riley "****" let folks say their piece and keep it moving. I mean the video did suck but it related to the topic at hand which were the Moccasins, that's why he posted it up no need to flame dude just because he posted a relevant video. Sorry not all of us can afford some Gucci Balen's and not all of us into the style of the Footscapes or Free Foward Mocs we just stated that this style of Moccasin is what suits our taste best. Also I don't think No one here is saying they're an elitist on Moccasins, I think the point most of us are trying to relay is the fact we would be in here discussing the shoe even if they didn't come out with a Yeezy like model. I appreciate these wovens for what its worth if you don't like that move onto another thread.

And to get back to the topic at hand, I just need a RD on the Atomic Teals
Please refer to below post...
They look nice regardless of the tie-in so you're going to do what? Go on a tangent via a keyboard?

Dudes say they can care less about the hype yet make posts repeatedly about it. Interesting...
Added note: I always find it humorous when NTers go on a rant and then want to put the subject back on-topic after saying their piece. Too funny...

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up. However, it's only that you are talking about the manufacturing process, which, in itself, should be a given. I am referring to materials used. Apples & oranges, my dude...
Please refer to below post...
Added note: I always find it humorous when NTers go on a rant and then want to put the subject back on-topic after saying their piece. Too funny...
someone needs to seriously get laid

Sniper I find it funny that you just continue to respond and stopping this thread from moving forward...Anyways about these Moccasins :D (See what I did there)

Last edited:
Sniper I find it funny that you just continue to respond and stopping this thread from moving forward...Anyways about these Moccasins :D (See what I did there)
A bit of a grammar issue on your end, but I can interpret your point. The irony is that you still respond about me responding...(See what I did there?)

Last edited:
"but they definitely feel different and are cut thicker on the YOTS'. Yeezys have more of a weathered look as well."

So why wouldn't you choose the better quality material?

I'd take quality over aesthetics any time.

YOTS snake material over Yeezys snake material all day.

Last edited:
"but they definitely feel different and are cut thicker on the YOTS'. Yeezys have more of a weathered look as well."

Id take quality over aesthetics any time.

I take it you haven't seen Yeezys in-person? The YOTS' are a bit stiffer in construction, but don't appear to offer any overall, greater quality...

Does that line work in the break-room at Best Buy?

works on your mom, whatever that's worth
Yikes! The point is to not look simple-minded, but you went with the "mom" joke. Haha!

Mice & Men. Kings & Pawns...

Last edited:
Honestly let dude be...to answer Zedrok yes those are butter and anticipating it's release :smokin

I take it you haven't seen Yeezys in-person? The YOTS' are a bit stiffer in construction, but don't appear to offer any overall, greater quality...
Yikes! The point is to not look simple-minded, but you went with the "mom" joke. Haha!

Mice & Men. Kings & Pawns...
and a sad line regarding BB's break room is a Dostoevsky?

do us all a favor and get back to arguing with your shadow over the size of your skull

I have and I prefer the YOTS material over the Yeezys. It's a no brainier for me.

Of course everyone has their own opinion.

So why wouldn't you choose the better quality material?

I'd take quality over aesthetics any time.

100%

Wow lets not ruin this thread. Take it to pm if u guys really wanna go back and forth

^ Stop bickering, both of you are right. Video is sub par and commenting on that crap is a waste. Both of your points are valid. Now back to the shoes, I know nike said you could only order one pair of the yots mocs. But i ordered 2, one 11 and one 10, and Nike processed both and has them ready to ship now. I think it was just one per order, not one in overall.
I copped an 11 and 10 except I'm gonna be able to pick up mine tmrrw @ Social Status. No tax either and at retail. Can't beat that. Lovin SS a lot more recently. Got my foams and barkleys there and a dope BBC 3m Hoodie. Theres a size 7 on ndc right now if anyones still trying to cop

I have and I prefer the YOTS material over the Yeezys. It's a no brainier for me.

Of course everyone has their own opinion.
Agreed...

I, personally, prefer the Yeezy material over these. However, there's nothing wrong or substantially inferior with the YOTS'. Still a well-done shoe. I have a feeling that I'll like the YOTS Raches more though...

Back
Top Bottom