Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

I can't stand that site! Haven't even been on finishline since the cancelled/refunded my last orders from them.(when they oversold during a roshe drop. Even though I ordered a 14 from the first drop and a 13 from their "re-stock". Cancelled both cuz they restocked? Re F'ing tarded! Never again will I waste my time on that site. That wasn't the first time either. Can't believe I gave them another chance.

Size 13 available right now on NDC bro.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-769949/pgid-769952

Which one of u moc heads snatched that sz11 blk mesh pair that somebody returned to zappos.....witta quickness

NR c'mon man!

I need all 3 of the new colorways on NDC. Itching to cop the poison green pair, just wasn't in my budget for the week. So tempting.......

Anyone who has worn these a bit, how long do the soles last?

Feel super thin at the heel worried they'll bottom out after 3 weeks

For anyone wondering Canada hasn't got any moccasins yet, guess I'll just have to push $85 shipped on ebay...

For anyone wondering Canada hasn't got any moccasins yet, guess I'll just have to push $85 shipped on ebay...
That'll probably be the price if/when we get them here anyways...roshes are $90

Just copped my first pair off zappos, the Black colorway. Im a true 9.5, sizing .5 up and .5 down when shoes run big or small. I saw consensus was these run TTS but since their are no 9.5's I went with a 9, hopefully it works out. If not, Ill just return them. I'll post pics and update once I have them.

Ok, so when these first came out there was two versions in pics flOating around. Has anyone found the other version? Seemed like it was different material or heavier layering. I have the orange and blue of the first wave and have never seen the other version. Maybe those damn Nike stock pics? The toe area didn't have that under lining showing around the front

Anyone know of any good spots to cop the original 3 colorways (red black and blue) for below retail? Dont wanna shop online if i don't need to. I know they've hit a few Nordstrom Rack's, but my local ones haven't gotten any. If no one knows of any i'll probably just cop for retail, since $65 isnt even that bad.

1bc77de6_image.jpeg

When do these come out?

Kinnda Late To The Party On These But Can We PLEASE Get Some Release Info For This Colorway? This Colorway Is A MUST For Me :wow: :nthat:

Last edited:
just got my black pair from finishline, just a note: the pictured pair on the site is the newer triangular mesh but i received the other mesh with the band around the toe

not gonna cry about it cause i like both styles but figured i'd put it out there

aside from that, ordered 12, they sent me a 12 left and an 11 right in a 12 box but that's another story...

Back
Top Bottom