Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

LOL those are legitimate, FNL has a link to those and the Tarp Green's on their site.

I can't stand that site! Haven't even been on finishline since the cancelled/refunded my last orders from them.(when they oversold during a roshe drop. Even though I ordered a 14 from the first drop and a 13 from their "re-stock". Cancelled both cuz they restocked? Re F'ing tarded! Never again will I waste my time on that site. That wasn't the first time either. Can't believe I gave them another chance.

Just got shipping confirm for both of my NDC orders, cant wait to get em in. Gonna be UN-DSed as soon as they arrive. 
pimp.gif
Same here. Is your delivery date friday? 

Got my YOTS shipped as well should be here by Friday. I live in the Bay Area and I honestly can't think of one store that had them in stock.

Last edited:
I got the shipping confirmations as well, but my delivery date says thursday.  says they are coming from Tennessee.

Hmm nothing yet for me. Soon enough :/

Spoke too soon. Got it.

Last edited:
the details on the black prm is really nice, however it seems like something is missing.

What do you guys think putting speckles on the sole?

Yup exact same here, be here on thursday. Coming from Tennessee. 

i think that only location nike ships from.

mine doesnt have an estimated date yet only says origin scan

but knowing Nike, their shipping for some reason takes forever for me. ill probably get them monday

Last edited:
Got my NDC confirmation as well.

All of my NDC Saturday orders, always gets to me in 6 business days. So, I'll be getting mines on Monday. In case your wondering, I am in WA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom