Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

^ lol. I just search the hashtag for pics and you hashed teamroshe and niketalk. no stalker bro hhaha.

Just got my Black pair, overnight shipping from Premier for regular price since its like 3 hours away. Very comfortable, I went .5 up and they fit great. Nice quality for $65.

These don't come in half sizes?
Exactly my thoughts, I wear roshes in a 9.5 so aren't I supposed to get the same size?
ohwell.gif

I normally wear 10.5 in Jordan's, Casual Nike's, etc. and 11 in nike runners, basketball shoes. I have wide feet also. I went with an 11 on these and they fit great, perfect length wise and with.

Exactly my thoughts, I wear roshes in a 9.5 so aren't I supposed to get the same size?
ohwell.gif
I wear 9.5 in Roshes too with a little bit of wiggle room and was debating of getting the 10 but might go with 9 instead since the upper looks like it gives a bit after some wear. 

Who designed these? Absolutely genius, the potential for "premium" pairs are intriguing as well...

My size is weird. I gotta try them on to know for sure lol guess I'll wait til they're in store

Last edited:
So anyone have a more specific release date for the wovens than just February? I'm feeling the black/red/blue pairs but I think I'd rather have something without a huge swoosh plastered over it.

FedEx dropped these off today...I'm still Roshe-Over-Everything, but these are pretty nice.

Wonder if we'll be seeing the same type of slow and steady progression of hype with these as we saw with the Roshe. Simple silhouette + low price point + runner/crosstrainer look/feel + super light.

They're growing on me but I'm gonna hold off for more summer CWs before I cop 1-2 pairs.

Last edited:
been seeing this pic for a while in the roshe thread.  some pic of the new cws for roshes in the top row, as well as other 2013 releases.  couldn't help but notice the two cws for what looks like the solarsoft moccasin.  someone correct me if im wrong, but that's those two i circled, correct?  i know there's some filter on it, but you can still make out what colors they'll be pretty well

Back
Top Bottom