Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Alright this probably has been said before, but I don't wanna scroll through 50+ pages. Does anybody know why they only made full sizes? I'm an 8.5 and can't decide on what size to get. For the wovens to be exact.

My friend is a 8.5 and he's been buying a size 9.

Alright this probably has been said before, but I don't wanna scroll through 50+ pages. Does anybody know why they only made full sizes? I'm an 8.5 and can't decide on what size to get. For the wovens to be exact.
The general consensus has been to round up.

yeah man go for the 9. I'm also an 8.5 and sized up to a 9. It fits more like an 8.5

hope that helps

I wish they would make the moccasins without the super stitching around the shoe. Am I the only one that thinks this? This is the only reason why I stick to the mesh. Id pull the trigger on all the CWs but the stitching leaves my gun on safety. Unless I develop an acquired taste for these 10 years later like the foamposites
yeah man go for the 9. I'm also an 8.5 and sized up to a 9. It fits more like an 8.5

hope that helps
Yea if you normally get half sizes go up.

I normally wear a 9.5 and saw the dark blue mesh at the The rack in a size 9. It wasnt super tight but when I put on a 10 it was much better.

I wish they would make the moccasins without the super stitching around the shoe. Am I the only one that thinks this? This is the only reason why I stick to the mesh. Id pull the trigger on all the CWs but the stitching leaves my gun on safety. Unless I develop an acquired taste for these 10 years later like the foamposites

Yea if you normally get half sizes go up.

I normally wear a 9.5 and saw the dark blue mesh at the The rack in a size 9. It wasnt super tight but when I put on a 10 it was much better.

So you don't like the stitching? I think that's what makes it unique.

Last edited:
Really loving my yots..first mocs, I think I'm hooked just need some sick cws to release

When I saw the YOTS online, I loved the photos. I got them in the mail and I was kinda underwhelmed. I didnt like the way they looked on my own feet trying them on in the house. I contemplated selling them. Then I wore them finally today and I love them. They will be a summer staple!

I was going to order the YOTS but the leather weaving kept reminding me of those leather sandals that people wear. I would like a black suede colorway. Loving the blue premiums, shoe is so light.

Really loving my yots..first mocs, I think I'm hooked just need some sick cws to release

When I saw the YOTS online, I loved the photos. I got them in the mail and I was kinda underwhelmed. I didnt like the way they looked on my own feet trying them on in the house. I contemplated selling them. Then I wore them finally today and I love them. They will be a summer staple!

nice. can't wait to get mine.

Hopefully monday! :D

Yup, true beauty of the shoe is the comfort

I think these need to get way more popular to get to ID.
You have a point but these kinda started out like the roshe people are starting to jump on these.
Like the Roshe are now.

I could see this happening, but I doubt it. It does not have the really simple look of the roshe (just the fact it is a moccassin has people going :rolleyes )

There's actually a good assortment of colors on eBay. Seen poison greens, citrus, and tarp greens. Glad to say they're up for retail. :tongue: poison greens are pretty dope.

Got my first pair in from Zappos today. Wore them around the house a little and they're comfortable but I don't know if they're more comfortable than the Roshe or lunar flyknit

Got my first pair in from Zappos today. Wore them around the house a little and they're comfortable but I don't know if they're more comfortable than the Roshe or lunar flyknit

Thanks for this.

I am debating on picking up a pair im going to swing by nordstroms rack this week and see if i can grab a pair for cheap. People in this thread saying they are more comfortable then roshe's....not that i think its impossible but just seems a little bias to say "way more comfortable". Nevertheless i would like a pair for summer

Just a heads up if you plan on wearing the blue wovens with white socks, the orange footbed and blue upper bled onto my socks. Looking like Mets socks now :lol:.

Last edited:
For those interested...YOTS RACHE, 2 pairs of SZ 11 that I saw at San Leandro Clearance store for $89.99.  Also plenty of Turquoise Free Wovens in Sz 10s and 11s too.

Thanks for this.

I am debating on picking up a pair im going to swing by nordstroms rack this week and see if i can grab a pair for cheap. People in this thread saying they are more comfortable then roshe's....not that i think its impossible but just seems a little bias to say "way more comfortable". Nevertheless i would like a pair for summer
Def get a pair bro it is worth it. I have 2 pairs so far and love both (og mesh and yots) they give you a more gel like feel then Roshe og that's why you like roshe in the first place. Plus I feel like roshe are too high to the ground. Great summer shoes with or without socks.

These seem to be more interest in these lately. Which to me is a good thing in a way...Nike should be doing more colors and maybe if we are lucky a iD option. That would be dope.

Saw lots of Oranges in 10-12 and one in 7 at The Rack (San Marcos) in San Diego this past weekend. A few scattered blues as well.

No 8s or 9s when I checked.

Last edited:
These seem to be more interest in these lately. Which to me is a good thing in a way...Nike should be doing more colors and maybe if we are lucky a iD option. That would be dope.
What would be really 'dope' is if Nike would make some half sizes!!!

Back
Top Bottom