Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

^^^Great pics of the tarp greens. If anyone else is interested in buying those, you can use one of the current finishline coupons to save $10, should come out to $82 w/ tax and free shipping.

I believe the hyper blue wovens are a new CW. As far as I know, there never was any previous news on that particular pair releasing. Wonder how they look in person.

bought a size 10 and 11 in the YOTS and the 11's fit better for sure. Go UP if you're a half sizer like me.
looking forward to those mostly teal suede ones.

New CW, Yes. Another NT Member located them on NDC a bit back but you couldn't add them to your cart, good to see that you can now...
I saw those a while ago actually but it was sold out on NDC. I guess they had a restock or it just wasn't available to purchase atm idk lol but thumbs up for sprite color way tho!!

I really like the way these feel on feet. The big solarsoft sole makes these fun and very confortable to walk in. Gonna have to grab a few more pairs

finally had time to post my YOTS....

i lucked out. was able to get my hands on 3 pair. at the moment, one pair is going to my cousin....

thanks to ERS and everyone else who helped me out. 

Reactions: ers
I know a lot of people were having trouble getting their hands on a sz10, I lucked out and got a 10 and 11 but the 10 is too small. If anyone that wanted a 10 but could only get an 11, id be willing to swap em out. PM me if you are interested. 

Last edited:
Waiting on this pair too...If the tarp greens ever go on sale or hit nordstrom rack, grabbing those too. Suede 
pimp.gif
are the premium wovens that much more comfy than the OG mesh? I like the look of the wovens better but none of the colorways out right now I'm not that into except these grey ones. If the tarp greens ever go on sale I might have to hop on it too.

are the premium wovens that much more comfy than the OG mesh? I like the look of the wovens better but none of the colorways out right now I'm not that into except these grey ones. If the tarp greens ever go on sale I might have to hop on it too.
For me it was night and day for comfortablity between the two but that may just be me. The OG mesh pair had the plastic piece around the toe box that rubbed against my foot. The wovens feel amazing. 

Last edited:
Didn't care for OG colorways, but the premium versions and the new colorways coming out have me excited for the future of this shoe.

Just copped a pair of the orange ones from NR. Great shoe. Didn't think they could out do roshes in comfort, but they do.

N
Just copped a pair of the orange ones from NR. Great shoe. Didn't think they could out do roshes in comfort, but they do.

Never noticed that there WARZONE dfts dfts.one of the greatest albums ever. will be on my knuckles if I ever actually do it. Haahaaa

They only had small sizes at my NR, would've been a nice cop, looking forward to some summer releases though!

Back
Top Bottom