Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

i got my NDC shipped email on saturday at around 4 pm, and my friend got his yesterday

Damn man you must of been at the top of the list
Word. They had just shipped mine yesterday afternoon. I hate this Saturday am crap now my shoes don't get shipped until Monday and I don't get them until like Thursday or fri. Used be Saturday morning ship - Monday receive . :/

UGH i can't believe i missed out on the florals on NDC....wack!!!! but in other news....i'm returning the nauticals. the blue ones hurt my feet because of the placement of the laces and i can't wear these with socks. the reds are cool....but they are a tad bit too small after wearing them for a few hours!

Last edited:
Somehow was able to get in from my phone while driving this morning. Secured the black in a 13.
Damn I wish they had half sizes. I am a 12 and have no idea why I didn't go for a 13. I haven't tried it on yet but I tried my "yeezy" moccs in a size 12 and they were a little tight (Got these from blends btw and they came with a black tote bag)

How are these compared to roshe's fit wise?

run alittle smaller than roshes. For me roshes kill the top of my foot where the stitching is around the laces area( I guess my foot is alittle fat on top, even tho i dont have cankles or nothin :frown: ), but not with the mocs. i have no problem with roshes length or width wise, but mocs def have less toe space.

Last edited:
How are these compared to roshe's fit wise?
run alittle smaller than roshes. For me roshes kill the top of my foot where the stitching is around the laces area, but have no problem with them length or width wise. I guess my foot is alittle fat on top, even tho i dont have cankles or nothin 
frown.gif

Damn I'll Be Sure To Place My Order With Blends Next Go Around.... Not Only Did I Get Double Charged By Kith, But I Don't Even Think My Shoes Shipped Out Until Today :smh:

Dude Said They Had 1000 Orders To Process And Ship Out From The Flamingos And Other Releases :x

The Cherry On Top, No Tracking Available! (I Can Live With This Coming From A Boutique Type Shop Like They Are)

Back
Top Bottom