Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Thanks for the links guys!!! I wanna cop but not sure if I want the black or white pair.
Any confirmation of the YOTS pack releasing US? Sure if they do retail will be cheaper here.

I ordered Innevas from Wellgosh last Friday evening round 7CST in the US.  Had them by 10am Monday morning, talk about fast shipping.

They'll probably be gobbled up if they hit the US, especially with all the Solar-talk, plus they are a hot looking shoe IMO.

Don't wait for the hype, cop now if you like.

For me, I wish they had the white version in the green moccasin--style.

Anyone know when the new cw's are coming out? Saw earlier someone said zappos getting a shipment that left yesterday.

My Blue Suede Wovens arrived today. These will definitely be in heavy rotation this summer, now just waiting on the Atomic Teals and hoping the Pythons hit stateside.
View media item 325293

Maybe there should be a team solarsoft.. it's gotta start somewhere right?
Not a bad idea, not sure if its a good one either. Fear starting a team will cause hype just because dudes want to be apart of something. But I can definitely see these being popular, maybe not Roshe popular. Would be nice to have a group to turn to help obtain a wanted pair. Team Roshe and Team NB seems to work well for the members involved. Might be best to get it started before hype hits these. I can see this YOTS pack being the beginning of it. I'm in if someone gets it started, plan on copping multiples of these joints.

Can't decide if I should bite the bullet or not and cop from overseas. The blacks are a must cop.

I've been wanting the roshe runs for a while but these look nice. Are these more comfortable than the roshe runs?

Not a bad idea, not sure if its a good one either. Fear starting a team will cause hype just because dudes want to be apart of something. But I can definitely see these being popular, maybe not Roshe popular. Would be nice to have a group to turn to help obtain a wanted pair. Team Roshe and Team NB seems to work well for the members involved. Might be best to get it started before hype hits these. I can see this YOTS pack being the beginning of it. I'm in if someone gets it started, plan on copping multiples of these joints.
I agree it should be started..cuz the way it looks right now, all those that are fans of the solarsofts aren't resellers at all... just plain and straight fans of the shoe itself.

A group can also help find pairs for each other like you mentioned.

I agree it should be started..cuz the way it looks right now, all those that are fans of the solarsofts aren't resellers at all... just plain and straight fans of the shoe itself.

A group can also help find pairs for each other like you mentioned.

this is definitely how Team Roshe started...even same roots. Box top joints at NR. Keep me posted as I am a huge fan of the SolarSofts.

If you guys weren't able to cop a pair of the royal moccasins they have them up on ebay for $54.99 buy it now in sizes 9 and 11. Nicekicks had them earlier on sale for $52 with code nkvid20 in black (Only size left is size 10).

Wow, I was just copping a couple Roshe Runs today when I spotted these. A local spot had the black pair. I was ready to cop on site. Might go back tomorrow.

First post NT!

this is definitely how Team Roshe started...even same roots. Box top joints at NR. Keep me posted as I am a huge fan of the SolarSofts.
lol forreal.  been in that roshe thread since the start and i've yet to apply 
laugh.gif

For those in the OC area, NR in Huntington Beach had 2 pairs of the Orange/Blk Moccasins in a size 10. $49.99 each.. somewhere around $54 and change after tax.

Back
Top Bottom