Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Damn, didn't realize NDC doesnt ship to US if you have a Canadian paypal...i guess no YOTS for me :frown:

Holy cow, size 10s and 12s are gone already... I really hope that fans are getting their pairs and not the resellers.

Holy cow, size 10s and 12s are gone already... I really hope that fans are getting their pairs and not the resellers.
Well KicksDeals tweeted it instantly and they are basically a reseller buying guide.  At least the word yeezy is nowhere in the post.

Last edited:
Hope everybody got a chance at their pairs! Getting my size seemed easier than I thought.

Thank goodness the whole Yeezy thing didn't start up with these YotS mocs.

^ Only a size 7 left now. I got the YOTS in a size 11 right when they dropped it was a pretty easy cop. I thought it was going to be a little bit harder with whatever nike is doing now but I guess there wasn't a big enough drop. I was expecting a splash page. 

Im a true size 11 so I really hope these fit. I was thinking about getting a size 12 too but that just seemed too big for me

Sizes are pretty much out now as far as the Moccasins go, def glad they didn't sell out instantly shows there wasn't too much hype, but folks who didn't buy this morn there's still chances for these through out the day. Hit my PM for info or hit up Goku to follow Team Solarsoft on Twitter

Looks like the Mocs are a wrap on NDC. Sizes 7 and up still available on the other two in the pack.

@perks: Don't give up just yet - make sure you checkout that other spot I told you about.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs.

Picked up the YOTS on NDC 
nthat.gif
. Good luck everybody trying to get pairs. 

Sizes are pretty much out now as far as the Moccasins go, def glad they didn't sell out instantly shows there wasn't too much hype, but folks who didn't buy this morn there's still chances for these through out the day. Hit my PM for info or hit up Goku to follow Team Solarsoft on Twitter
A 15 minute sell out seems pretty hyped for a non KD/Lebron/Kobe model that most people haven't even seen in person or even tried on.  I hope people that wanted them were quick enough.

Didn't think there'd be sold-out sizes within 30-minutes of release, but it can be a good thing. Might prompt Nike to release more colorways. Regardless, I hope most you of were able to snag a pair...

Looks like the Mocs are a wrap on NDC. Sizes 7 and up still available on the other two in the pack.

@perks: Don't give up just yet - make sure you checkout that other spot I told you about.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs.
I'm still on the hunt, other spot will be $45 shipping to Canada though.  Not sure if I want them for $165, going to be a game time decision hahaha

Hope everybody got a chance at their pairs! Getting my size seemed easier than I thought.

Thank goodness the whole Yeezy thing didn't start up with these YotS mocs.
My thoughts exactly. The shoe popped up 1-2 minutes before 5am PST for me when refreshing. Checked out and got confirmation. Didn't think it would be that easy, went back just to check literally a few minutes later and only size 7 remained 
tired.gif
 and sold out shortly after. Glad I was able to use my $100 gift card I got from work.

congrats to those that were able to get their pairs.

I too was surprised by the delay in time they took to sell out. Mark my words...these will be the calyposo colorway of the roshes in due time.

A 15 minute sell out seems pretty hyped for a non KD/Lebron/Kobe model that most people haven't even seen in person or even tried on.  I hope people that wanted them were quick enough.
Definitely a ton of lurkers out there, considering that NDC didnt even tweet the link

I just searched "solarsoft" right at 8 est. Just saying, if you wanted these they weren't hard to find. 

Even though they did sell out within 30 minutes it seems like almost everybody that posted in here was able to grab a pair. Goes to show that folks who were looking for them got them with no problems, its the resellers and beasts who slapped the Yeezy tag on these is what could of made this release far worst.

As far as I know, sizes are still popping back up on the mocs on NDC. Keep trying if you couldn't get a pair.

Not sure how strict Nike is on this release, but I was told it was limit 1, so let's hope they don't cancel anybody who purchased two different sizes to see which one fit.

i was somehow able to add a 10 hopefully it doesnt get canceled
Probably was held in someone's cart and they either couldn't get past checkout due to whatever miscellaneous reason or just simply released it from their cart. You should be good. If not, complain and they give you some form of pacification...

Probably was held in someone's cart and they either couldn't get past checkout due to whatever miscellaneous reason or just simply released it from their cart. You should be good. If not, complain and they give you some form of pacification...

yeah that seems about right. hopefully they didnt oversell these, but so far nike been doign well with fulfilling all orders.

As far as I know, sizes are still popping back up on the mocs on NDC. Keep trying if you couldn't get a pair.

Not sure how strict Nike is on this release, but I was told it was limit 1, so let's hope they don't cancel anybody who purchased two different sizes to see which one fit.

That why I used my brothers account to try to grab the other size

since woven seems to be tighter than OG mesh for the roshes I figure it might be the same here.

well see which one fits hopefully they ship both. Ill most likely return other.

Back
Top Bottom