Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

If you guys haven't already seen the new colorways. They're up on NDC but it says they're sold out

Nike-Solarsoft-Mens-Mocassin-555301_336_A.jpg

Nike-Solarsoft-Mens-Mocassin-555301_340_A.jpg

Nike-Solarsoft-Mens-Mocassin-555301_362_A.jpg

But if you can pick your size it's not sold out. :wink: hint hint

Last edited:
anyone know where I can get the YOTS mocassins? all local spots have sold out/ didn't get them. Been calling stores and most don't even know what these are. I've been looking for them since i missed the drop.Looking for a size 10. If you can help me or give me any helpful info, please pm me.

Last edited:
Anyone received their YOTS Mocassins from CT yet? What delivery service do they normally use?

Gotta get these atomic teal joints! My black pair is my go to pair for everything tthese days next to my roshes! second most comfortable shoe out there.

ups man came by....i love them
View media item 346550
Just got mine too from ndc. Very pleased! Look great and good quality. I would say its def worth retail of $120. Btw I am a 9.5 in roshes, I went w a 10 and they are perfect. They are more snug, but have a good amount of room for the toes. With socks they are tighter, but still good. Thinking about wearing them to the beach w no socks

I will put up some pics when i get to a computer

Last edited:
fedex usually and its a 50 50 chance you will get hit with a customs brokerage fee, ct uses IBC CUSTOMS BROKERAGE for there packages once they arrive in the us. you might want to call them and see if they have your package. if they do, they wont ship it to you until you pay the fee. there number is 3106651752. 
Does this apply if I used the free shipping service? I called the customs number and they didn't have anything for me. She stated that they normally give calls to inform the customer that their package is in customs.

Back
Top Bottom