Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Any good on feets of the tarps? I've seen a bunch of poisons but I think I'm feeling the tarps more.

Heads up. I'm at work and just did a stock check for the solarsoft mocassins and the tarp green/volt color way popped up. It says we don't have em in stock in any stores yet but the same process happened when we first got the reds. Royals and orange were in our system just didn't have em in stock yet then maybe a month later they popped in our store. So heads up if u guys are lookin to purchase the tarps/volt color way I'm assuming its on the way to the racks.

Heads up. I'm at work and just did a stock check for the solarsoft mocassins and the tarp green/volt color way popped up. It says we don't have em in stock in any stores yet but the same process happened when we first got the reds. Royals and orange were in our system just didn't have em in stock yet then maybe a month later they popped in our store. So heads up if u guys are lookin to purchase the tarps/volt color way I'm assuming its on the way to the racks.
Repped. I wonder if the wovens will ever hit the rack. So many potential colorways for this shoe. Would love to see a non-white sole like on the YOTS.

I don't know why people like Foamposites so much. They're ugly.
idk y people like these so much they ugly
If it aint your style and you wear them ... dam right theyre gonna be ugly. If you rock anything right you can change anybody's perception.

I didnt like foamposites for a long time but I can appreciate them now. Somethings just take time and become an acquired taste.

Hey guys, I'm new in this thread. Anybody feeling the sport turquoise/bright citrus colorway besides me? (I'm probably late on this news) Any ideas on where I could grab a size 14? Looking for my first pair...

Back
Top Bottom