Nike Space Hippie

3ABF518D-5C53-4FC0-A901-772239B4EB14.jpeg

More colorways on the way? Apologies if this has been posted.

ferrari6888 ferrari6888 I also have to ask about the comfort on 02s. Thanks in advance.

I agree with what over30andwhat said. The midsole almost feels like react. You feel the ZoomX a little bit, which is perfect for casual wear (I’m not a fan of ZoomX for casual wear). The upper feels almost like a thick sock. They really hug your foot, but it’s not a tight feeling because the upper is super stretchy. Which leads me to my final point, and also why you could go a half size down if you must. The upper is so stretchy that you aren’t going to want to wear them for anything but casual wear

All in all, maybe my favorite casual shoe to wear now. Looks good with shorts, and even better with long pants. Very versatile and easy to style

Thank you over30andwhat over30andwhat as well. 2s grew on me a lot. I was initially 1, 4, 2, 3; I'd say 1, 2, 4, 3 now. But 1 and 2 have the same sole so I'm assuming comfort would be nearly identical. 1 has a better retail price too haha

A lot like Epic Reacts. Not as bouncy. Upper is a little more stretchy. Similar overall though. They are a little longer. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1 and 11 in everything else. Went 11 in these, could do 10.5 if I had to.

damn. Selfridges really mucked me around on these ( 04s ). Couldn't check out for days due to tech issue at their end on all the shoes and when they released the hold, they took my UK11 out of my basket this morning. I'm a UK11 /11.5 and nabbed 11.5 instead, seems like they will be too big based on comments above :-\

A lot like Epic Reacts. Not as bouncy. Upper is a little more stretchy. Similar overall though. They are a little longer. I'm 10.5 in am1 and af1 and 11 in everything else. Went 11 in these, could do 10.5 if I had to.
Dang, I’m somewhat the opposite. I wear a 9.5 in AF1, AJ1 but wear 10 in AM1 and all running shoes.. Ordered a Sz. 10 in the 03s, hopefully they fit.. This whole TTS is all over the place. :/

Dang, I’m somewhat the opposite. I wear a 9.5 in AF1, AJ1 but wear 10 in AM1 and all running shoes.. Ordered a Sz. 10 in the 03s, hopefully they fit.. This whole TTS is all over the place. :/
It gets thrown all over the place by foot width as well- I usually size up 1/2 in runners as they tend to be narrow on my wide feet, but Jordan 3s are wide enough to be TTS ( if they are older , more recent ones are smaller!! ) so its a minefield certainly

I agree with what over30andwhat said. The midsole almost feels like react. You feel the ZoomX a little bit, which is perfect for casual wear (I’m not a fan of ZoomX for casual wear). The upper feels almost like a thick sock. They really hug your foot, but it’s not a tight feeling because the upper is super stretchy. Which leads me to my final point, and also why you could go a half size down if you must. The upper is so stretchy that you aren’t going to want to wear them for anything but casual wear

All in all, maybe my favorite casual shoe to wear now. Looks good with shorts, and even better with long pants. Very versatile and easy to style

Are you a medium D width , narrow or wide?

I used to want the 2s but after seeing pics, I'm cool on em, and 1s are the go to for me. Though please don't say they feel like epic reacts because though many said that it was incredibly comfortable, I hated them.

I used to want the 2s but after seeing pics, I'm cool on em, and 1s are the go to for me. Though please don't say they feel like epic reacts because though many said that it was incredibly comfortable, I hated them.
They are more firm that ER's. They have a wide solid base like ER though. Just not as bouncy.

And 01>02 but I will say I like 02 more than I expected to. Little higher cut and hug your ankle like a sock boot.

Medium. But wide footers should have no issues because the upper is super stretchy

Looking at all 4 models of the space hippie program, they are all different enough to catch anybody's interest across the targeted crowd.

1 - the safe option
2 - the sock like mid option (the resemble the UB Mid to me)
3 - the out there design with the most polarising effect
4 - the safe option part II

Back
Top Bottom